sex forums Torchlight: The Seven Deadly Sins

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Seven Deadly Sins

I chuckled when I saw this at JRM's place. So I decided to try it.....Some things never change.


Greed:Low
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Very Low
Sloth:Very Low
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very High
Pride:Very Low

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

7 comments:

JRM said...

*grinning widely* yeah, I thought so.

Ronjazz said...

Well, this is one leopard who loves his spots!

nitebyrd said...

I knew you'd be off the charts on the best Deadly Sin!

Lady in red said...

Lol I pinched this too and it looks like my greatest sin is lust no surprises there then

Fire Byrd said...

Now why aren't I surprised at that result!!!
hugs
pxx
ps oakcumnt is the verification word is that a sign????

Lady in red said...

Ron I need your help over at mine, I am in need of your judgment and would value your opinion.

LiR

Vi said...

My sloth and lust are both high. No suprise there!