sex forums Torchlight: The Past Couple of Weeks

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Past Couple of Weeks

....have been among the most difficult I've seen in years. I won't talk about them much here; I'll be happy to share in private. But if I can offer something....

Don't EVER take anything for granted. Anything. In the end, I will be in a much better place, but I can surely say with all confidence that you plant the seeds of friendship as you GO. You don't just say to yourself "Oh, she'll help me....he'll understand....they'll get it." No... friendship (and I ain't talkin' about the 'benefits' kind) has to be respected and cultivated and offered back and reciprocate itself. My recent experiences have taught me harshly what friendship really is... and how one needs to remain vigilant and aware to know them.

I don't often sound much of a cautionary note; I'm much more positive and willing to dive into any situation the vast majority of the time. And I know my own spirit -- I will get that way again. As I continue to settle in and find my path again, I will get to be myself again. Right now, I'm on the rebound from a lot of things I didn't expect. I'm scared...but I'm still here. And I hope that those of you, men and women out here, will drop a note and say hello. I'm a little afraid of the dark right now.

But I'll be with you shortly.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

..."and if you're afraid of the dark, remember the night rainbow..." (Cooper Edens).

Here's hoping your rainbow is waiting for you just around the corner.

Lady in red said...

aww ron hugs from someone who cares

sorry I have not been able to help you in your times of need.

LiR

nitebyrd said...

fex and Lady have said the things in my mind and heart. A candle has been lit for you every night.

Ronjazz said...

Much appreciation to you ladies.

Anonymous said...

Echo the sentiments from crazy Red too.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Rooting for you, Ron. May everything get better from now on :-)

Fire Byrd said...

So when it's very very dark, just hold onto the thought that day has to follow eventually.Even if it feels a long way off.
love
byrdxx

Kyra said...

I'm sorry I've been away, friend. I hope you understand. But despite my absence, you have been in my thoughts.

Love, K