sex forums Torchlight: Taking Care

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Taking Care

It seems like several of us out here have life interruptions that are getting in the way of more consistent blogging. Yes, it does have that habit. You've all heard me say many times that we need to take care of ourselves in the best way we can, so that we might be in a good place for the people we love.

I'm gonna ask you all a favor... And no, my cock is put away for now...:) I ask you to reach out to a couple of your favorites here that haven't been on the radar for a little while...or to one or two that are going through their own difficulties at present. And do it in a way that offers respect and intimacy and admiration. We all have our moments in which it feels like we are out here singularly and without support.

NO. Don't let that happen. We put out the good stuff...without expecting anything back...and it will come back anyway. I do believe that with all my heart.

This philosophy always requires active involvement. And that's not an easy thing, especially if you're not used to it. It's one thing to talk about the last fuck, the last BJ, etc. It's entirely another to talk about someone else TO them in a way that gives credence to those three little words "Love thy neighbor". Out here, we all live in the same house. So I ask you to help take care of our friends that we might worry about.

In the end, we all have to take care of each other anyway.

7 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Thanks for that reminder, Ron. What you say is very true.

Speaking of which, have you heard from Fex lately?

Lady in red said...

like nitebyrd my first thought was for Fex.

Dear Ron anyone who knows you must know how much you care and support all your friends.

nitebyrd said...

I've tagged you.

Riff Dog said...

Excellent thoughts, Ron.

And I do miss Fex, too.

Anonymous said...

A thoughtful post. :)

Fire Byrd said...

Hey Ron, since I don't know fex, I get to grab you!
Sending you some warm thoughts, honey kisses and big squishy hugs
just to let you know I care.
xx

oatmeal girl said...

Hi... haven't been by for a while since all my visits found you password protected. Glad to find your door open.

And very glad to find you being so generous and thoughtful about your fellow bloggers. Not that I'm surprised... but still, it's good every so often to reach out and ask others to reach out.

o.g.