sex forums Torchlight: My Apologies...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Apologies...

...to you all. I hit a stretch where work surprised me with its appearance, so I've had a two week period of singing, directing and acting. When it happens, you need to jump on it. The biggest news is that I am going to be directing my first play in Chicago, after 23 years. I cast it this past weekend and I'm both excited and petrified...

No pussy since 1989, it seems...but as the Python man said "HEY....I'm NAWT DEAD YET!!!"

I'll be back, friends, don't you worry.

5 comments:

Distracted said...

Yey! Congrats on the directing. You will be amazing, as always.

nitebyrd said...

Congratulations! How awesome is that going to be!?!

Someday, Ron ... someday.

Fire Byrd said...

WHOOhoo for work and directing, here's to job satisfaction and paid employment!!!
And hopefully to more time for posting soon.... please!
xx

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! All the best with the play :-)

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with that!