sex forums Torchlight: It Crossed My Mind...

Friday, June 26, 2009

It Crossed My Mind...

Much of what we deal with out here has to do with fantasy or fiction. I've had my own fantasy for a long time here and finally figured a way to share it with you. Actually more of a dream, an aspiration. But I can't imagine anyone objecting to it... And it all begins this way...

I have won the lottery. A nice round figure...say, $20 million. After taxes, lemme keep half. Yeah...$10 million. I can work with that.

After taking care of business in my own life, this is what I'd like to do: I want to invite all the friends and their partners I have out here in our world to come and play.

I'd select a location central to everyone who expresses an interest. Chicago is obviously a logical choice, but honestly, I wouldn't be tied to that. I'd find some great hotel or resort that would allow me to purchase a week's worth of rooms. I'd make sure that the event was announced in plenty of time for all to make arrangements -- maybe four to six months in advance, because I want no interruptions in the festivities.

Planned activities? Great. Private time? I need that, too, don't worry. In addition to the rooms, there would be ballrooms or open rooms to invite all to anything they want and see; I would want it to be a celebratory, hedonistic event on one hand...and a quiet, intimate jubilee of sexual and emotional release on the other. You want to open your own rooms to people? Fine, that's up to you.

And I would want to be your host and pay for it all. Money is no object.

Not only that, but if I could make it an annual gathering, my God, what fun that would be! Singles, groups, guys and gals, watching, showing off, toys, all kinds of masturbation and imagination... and fucking. Loud, sweaty, open, gorgeous sex for all in whatever guise they would like. The proprieties of the hotel or ranch or resort or whatever would be observed as much as possible. Good people, good food, good music. Good conversation, where we bend an elbow and talk about anything and everything....in loving, communal, intellectual exchange.

Now...who's invited? Well, you would have to volunteer that here. I have folks that I want to invite to make sure that they are a part of the festivities, yes. But I hesitate to make a list, because I don't want to offend anyone in case I inadvertantly forgot their names off my list.

So...send me your interest. If you have a partner whom you think would enjoy it, include them in your note to me.

And encourage the fates to let me win the lottery to make all this become reality....because remember, it IS a fantasy...:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I have thought along those line too. Damn, wouldn't that be cool! Now...how to win that lottery?

Ronjazz said...

First invitation, honey. You are hot as all hell, and I want to give you lots of time...

Hubman said...

Sounds like a great idea! Veronica and I have joked about assembling a select group of like-minded blogger friends if money was no object. Unfortunately, it is an object :-(

Can I come if I promise to bring my wife?

Ronjazz said...

...and I will hold you to that promise, Hub! Quite a woman, your wife...

Debbie said...

Yes Sir, Count me in...that would be fantastic....something that I know I would enjoy....

Ronjazz said...

On the list, young woman...

nitebyrd said...

You know I'd be there in a NY minute! There are so many bloggers I'd LOVE to "meet".

Especially you, Ron! ;)

I'd chose a spa in Sedona, AZ and then some fabulous place in Australia.

Distracted said...

You know I would be there with bells on!

Ronjazz said...

Nitebyrd -- On the list, honey. And prime that pussy for me...:)

Distracted -- Right across the hall from me...:)