sex forums Torchlight: Best Of The Web

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best Of The Web

Well...it came out of the blue, but I guess my blog is part of sexforum.com. Judging my blog among the "Best Of The Web".

Now as soon as I can figure how to place this badge in a more appropriate place, I will do so. Any suggestion, besides up my ass?

12 comments:

Topaz said...

Congrats dear! Sorry, no suggestions on where to put it. Other than attaching some string and using it as a gag. It's your fault my mind strayed that way :P

Cande said...

Congratulations indeed! It is a lovely award... It's HUGE though, so up your ass wouldn't be comfortable. Maybe in a side bar somewhere?

Distracted said...

Congratulations, mister! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I come out of lurkdom to say congratulations.

Your new badge will look hot in the side bar. ;-)

Cala Gray said...

Congratulations!!!:)

You definitely deserve it.

Loverboy said...

Congratulations~!
The sidebar would look great!

Hugs

Alabaster Legs
x

heelsnstocking said...

up my ass? you know i love it :-)

well done and thoroughly deserved xx

Mortuis said...

No... waaaay too many pointy thingies to be comfortable (or even tolerable) in your ass. I agree with the sidebar suggestion.

nitebyrd said...

Yes, sidebar definitely. What Mortuis said, way too pointy to be a butt plug!

Congratulations, babe!

Inferno said...

Congrats.
Put it under your about me link.
That's not up the ass.. but it is down low.

Fire Byrd said...

Well deserved Ron, you always give good..... So I'm lead to believe!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! Congrats!

Yes... put it on the sidebar.