...intelligent, sexy, aware, earthy, accepting of who I am.
She encourages me in all my endeavors. She knows that I do the same for her. She actually is proud of me and says so, a rare trait these days. She owns her own strengths, she acknowledges her own weaknesses. She is accomplished in her choice of path in life and admires my own persistence in what I do as well.
She is the one who offers what I need in my life -- variety, versatility, strength of character. She still dreams. She remains highly ambitious. She understands my personal quirks -- because we all have them -- and is grateful for a man who gives her what she looks for.
She is not perfect...nor does she want to be. She simply wants to be herself and shares that belief in life with me. We fuck each other, we enjoy others together and separately, and we always touch base as we agree to do.
She has a courage in her submissiveness to me that most people just don't have. She is the woman she strives to be...because she honors me in being what she chooses.
She is quite a girl.
Don't know if she's in my life yet...I do know she's in my head and in my heart. Do you know her?
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Funny thing is I had a blogger in mind as I read this...
Whatever your situation, I hope this lady finds her way into it.
I think it is wonderful to find someone so accepting of ourselves. I certainly hope she knows how you feel.
you'll find her.
lovely words dear man... keep that heart open.
xx
To find someone who can complement and yet also continue to bring fresh content to the relationship is a goal that everyone should aspire to.
Post a Comment