sex forums Torchlight: I Apparently Wrote This For Someone And Forgot It...

Friday, July 9, 2010

I Apparently Wrote This For Someone And Forgot It...

...and it was suggested that I share it with you. So for any of you hot, lovely women who enjoy my company, you need to know...

... that I am jerking my cock with you in mind. I always find myself a steel rod when I imagine you in my fuck place. I love to use a smooth lube, so I can make it feel like your golden, dripping cunt... I like to start slow and put into my head that I have pushed me into you with an easy grace that befits such a hot piece of ass. Back and forth....in and out....up and down....I rotate my tool inside you to give you a maximum thrill, if it's at all possible...

As I increase my tempo, I have turned you over onto your knees and grabbed those gorgeous hips. I thrust myself in and out with a bit of abandon now....I want to feel you squeeze every bit of energy from my cock, so you can turn it into fuel for your own cum... I SLAP that ass as hard as I can, and you yell "OH MY FUCK YES!!!" ....In my hand, I am going hard at you now... In my mind, I have turned you on your side and grabbed your arm, telling you "Hang on to me, you slut!" Fuck yes....fuck yes...fuck, fuck, fuck YYYYEEEESSSS!!!

And I cum... loud and strong... and you are suddenly spasming yourself ...I am noisy as I always am ....You are surprised that you are silent and simply jerking from your torso for me...DAMN, you are one hot little whore. Just what the man needs, as I pull out and shoot all over your canvas...cover your eyes, honey...

So I am jerking my cock with you in mind...:)

6 comments:

Topaz said...

I'll shake the hand of the one who encouraged you ;-)

It's one thing to imagine, but to make it concrete with words is somehow even more naughty.

Three Sexketeers said...

Kind of hot, no lie.

- Disco

Carlie said...

Beautiful beautiful. Wow - I will be back here reading more! It has made me a little hot under the collar!


sexandchocolatecake.blogspot.com

heelsnstocking said...

and I shall think of you x

Bella said...

Wow this is very visual and hot...and crude...but i like it

Anonymous said...

Delicious.....

xx