Hi, all....I want to start it up again. I have a few friends out here who can tell you what we do. Basically, The Harem is where I write a fictional sex story about you...your preferences, what you like, what you want to see, etc. I offer you up a draft; you can final approval. Otherwise it doesn't appear here.
This has been SO--O--O much fun in the past. Men, women, couples, it doesn't matter. I have a couple of you lined up and one repeat so far...you want some fun? Let me know!!!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I think we should collaborate again ;)
I can offer referrals. Of course Ron, you did once suggest writing something about three of us gals into the same story... didn't you?
Yes, Topaz, I did. And I sent it to one of you for final approval...she never got back to me and so I discarded it. And then she closed her blog. You up for another threesome?
Can I be in the threesome? I've always wanted to kiss Topaz ;)
Absolutely, Aurore...You and Topaz and...find a third...:)
me!!! pick me!
Well now it sounds like a foursome ;)
Picked. All you ladies, stay tuned.
Post a Comment