sex forums Torchlight: Good Day, All

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good Day, All

My own posting, as I was reminded today by a good friend, has slowed down a lot recently. I have two Harem posts waiting as well as catching with with my friends out here. I can tell you that I had a most enjoyable long weekend past with a hot woman who gave me everything I asked for and a bit more...because she needed it too. Everything you can think of, plus her first attempt at being punchfucked...almost got my whole hand in...:)

But I am absolutely consumed right now with the direction that the solo play I've written for myself is taking, both in content and in opportunity. I have created a scenario that has a great deal of potential, and I need to keep my nose to it. Would dearly love to share with you, if you are interested. My own objectivity is disappearing a bit at present, so some open eyes just might help. My business is so competitive these days that one cannot even trust those they consider friends for fear of the idea being copied...We move on.

I miss you all. Hope you are well and enjoying as much chicanery as you can. I'll be back ASAP. Drop a line...:)

6 comments:

Distracted said...

So glad your project is progressing and opportunity is knocking! That is exciting news. Take care, my friend!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you have had some of what you need.

but please explain a punch fuck...I'm assuming its like fisting but more rapid.


sn xx

Anonymous said...

Take care Ron...

xx

Anonymous said...

you can send it to me, if you want open comments :-) but give me time to read...

daileid84@hotmail.com

heelsnstocking said...

punch fucked.... that i was today :) i do think we would have so much fun in one room

Topaz said...

I'm missing you too! Come back and share updates darlin!