Just wanted to share this with you.
This morning, I'm in my coffeeshop... I firmly believe that everyone should be a regular somewhere. It's good to know that someone will say 'good morning' to you in a comfortable, friendly way. And you get to know folks in a more intimate way as well. AND I get to run a tab when the financials are in the way.
She was dressed in a light blue. She was smiling and open. She owned a Teri Garr kind of look. Yum..... Seemingly fine in her body, which was gorgeous and athletic in its own way. She was mid 40s or so and has obviously lived life. No ring on her finger. A dishwater blonde hair, thick and healthy. A hearty laugh. And she got her coffee, leaving much too soon. I want to know more. She was quite appealing....
And frankly, she was looking very fuckable. Stay tuned. This is someone I may want to pursue; time will take care of it. Kind of like a Holy Grail approach, without the Python...:)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Ooooh, I look forward to hearing more!
Yes, I'll definitely look forward to future developments!
heres hoping that not only do you find her but that you find she is not only available and very fuckable but that shes the one to cater to you and give you every thing you need.
Kyra -- Hope I have more to tell!
Nitebyrd -- ...as I look forward to more pics...of YOU...:)
Lady -- I'll drink to that...:)
Sounds good for you....! Hopefully she's a regular as well.... :-) If she is, I DEFINITELY expect to hear more about her... ;-)
"Anonymous" -- Of course I'll tell you...soon as I get any...:)
Intrigued....
:-)
OK it's days since you sfirst saw ... any news?
xx
No news. I saw her walking to the train one day, but no, nothing... thanks for asking, folks.
Good luck to you.
Post a Comment