sex forums Torchlight: Once.....Just Once...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Once.....Just Once...

In all my good fortune intimately, there is one event I've never experienced. I've offered it to others gladly and enjoyed the results on a few occasions. I share this in a wistful mood this morning. You have things on your mind...you come to the conclusion that some mistakes, well, you never seem to stop paying for...you still have so many things in your life, in your ambitions, on your plate that you want to share, and yet there's a hole...And you don't really know how to fill it properly...so you look for the solace, the comfort...you feel so singular sometimes, and even this rich forum that we all inhabit doesn't always make it for you....So...

I have never, never ever had a woman say to me: "Ron...you look like you need it. Let me take care of you..."

And just to lie back. Enjoy being given to. In whatever way I like, for as long as I like....

We all have dreams...this is one of many in my life. Especially in a lonely morning.

22 comments:

Kyra said...

And you deserve that, baby.

Stiletto Reflections said...

I've moved so if you want to still read me, come one over! I used to be Mojito Mojo but now I'm Stiletto Reflections ;)

Ronjazz said...

Kyra -- I hope so...:)

Stiletto -- The more I read you, the more I want to read you...:)

JRM said...

Definitely deserve this. We all deserve this. Hmmm, I'm thinking DH will be getting this soon, thanks for the reminder, babe.

Distracted said...

Yes, as I said already, you are most deserving of this~to lie back and be catered to..pleasured as you desire. I wish this for you soon, and that you will feel as worthy of it as we all know you are.

nitebyrd said...

Yes, you deserve to have that dream fulfilled. Again and again and again ...

Anonymous said...

Ohhh....!
Here's sending comfort, Ron :-) And a wish that you could have that now... :-)

-E-

Anonymous said...

You sad old man.

Ronjazz said...

First anonymous (who is not so anonymous to me...) Thank you. Much appreciated...:)

Ronjazz said...

Second Anonymous (who hides and takes potshots as most of you do) -- That is one of the great comments I've seen in a while out here. Whoever you are, thank you for reminding me that some folks out will never get what it's like to really live their lives fully. "Sad old man"...I hope you remember that when you get to be 'old'. That's just fabulous. Read more than just one bad day and remember it. Coward.

Ronjazz said...

...and I apologize to anyone reading here for the namecalling. I hope you understand.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ron *smiles*
Hope the sun came out for you :-)

Anonymous said...

For all the positive you have to give...all the wisdom and humor and sexy thoughts...

*gives finger to anonymous snarky person*

...so many of us think you are fantastic. :-)

Crazy Charlene said...

those of us who always take care of others often find no one who takes care of us~~one of the mysteries of life and something that i am really working on for myself~~taking care of me~~it is a whole lot easier to take care of others, but i think i have reached a pleasant place where i can do both~~or at least that is what i am trying to convince myself~~ i am taking care of me first~~and trying not to feel guilty for it~~
i hope
and too damn bad i am not close enough to take care of you and visa versa~~BGWD~~
i am glad i can call you my friend and hope you can do the same~~fighting the urge not to feel guilty because i wasn't here saturday morning to take care of you~~
life is so fucking funny sometimes it makes us cry~~
sending hugs and loving thoughts your way

nitebyrd said...

Better to be old with balls, a working cock and full of life than a dickless anonymous with nothing.

JRM said...

Anon... Ron is a super guy and great friend. Grow a pair.

ronjazz said...

Charlene...You have a lot on your plate. Yes, honey, you NEED to take care of you first. Always.

Nitebyrd -- But now you need to help me shave my balls...:)

JRM -- Much appreciated, my dear...

ronjazz said...

CW -- I continue to tell everyone I know out here about you...Thank you...:)

Fire Byrd said...

People who are truely anonymous and think it's ok to insult others really piss me off. If you don't like reading that don't stop by. Ron and the people who like him don't need you. Sounds to me like a case of pot calling kettle black.
Ron is brave indeed to own his pain, and you are just a sad wanker.

Ronjazz said...

Anonymous...right into your oblivion.

aiko said...

Sounds to me like you should consider shopping for a service-oriented submissive. Just a thought :)

Ronjazz said...

Strawberry -- You know any here in Chicago, you let Uncle Ron know...:)