sex forums Torchlight: The Harem -- The Cheating Wife

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Harem -- The Cheating Wife

"Fuck this woman, Ron. Fuck her good and loud and mean it. Put her legs behind her head
and take that pussy in your mouth. Make her take your cum into her mouth as much as possible. She is a fucking fuckwhore. And she just loves it..." That's what her friend Jules told me. Hot, refreshing words, really.... I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I don't just want some pussy, Jules. I want someone who gets it, who gets me." "Let me continue, Ron..." she said, taking a long sip of her glass of wine. "She is also intelligent and aware of life. She loves people, loves being available to them, loves to get involved. She is accomplished and streetsmart and lots of other things." Now it started to have potential.


Topped off with..."And...she loves to fuck." Now...if only a woman like that was....well, that was another story.

It was an early autumn day, filled with sunlight and seascape. The idea that the Cheating Wife had was a wonderfully hot, interesting one, saturated with the possibility of providing a memorable experience...and who knew...maybe one to repeat under different circumstances. Jules and her buddy Nick would provide the resort opportunity. It was my job to pick up CW and take her to where we were going. She had been able to free up a couple of days for herself, and she needed it badly. What a woman this was. Fiery red hair that capped a mind full of wonder and resourceful energy. A body to just fucking pound on, whether you were man or woman. An attitude dripping a sexual aura that anyone would love to own. I personally had known only a couple of women like this. For me, this was suddenly a holiday.

We met at the appointed restaurant. CW had a bag packed; she wore a bright red top, some jeans and heels...that casual/trashy look that I just loved in women who could look good that way. And fuck, she surely did. I parked quickly. CW came running to me, carelessly leaving her bag behind at the door for a moment. "Oh my God, RON!!!" She threw herself at me and enveloped me in her womanness. Great tits, pure and simple. Firm and round and comfortable against my chest. We both held each other, laughing impulsively. I grabbed her ass and slapped it a good one. She giggled like a schoolgirl. "You look fabulous, honey. How are you?" "Better now, Ron" she smiled. "I can't believe I'm doing this. What did Jules tell you about me?" "Well, this is gonna be a good time. And if you don't like it, don't worry, we'll find our own place for the night." "Sounds good to me! Lemme buy you a drink, honey." So we went inside for a couple of minutes and relaxed. We were in no damned hurry. I was helping her satisfy a fantasy, after all. And she was....well, a new friend with a kindred spirit. A half-hour of drinks and flirting and out-and-out groping later, we were in the car on the way to the airport.

"Okay, now tell me, dammit. Where are we going???" "When we get to the airport, you'll see. You'll be so jazzed, you'll cum all over me." She chuckled. "Ron....you're all right. I was nervous about this...but you're quite charming. And that head...." She reached up and patted my shaven head...."Oh, God. Smooth." "Well, unless you want a rough ride between your legs, I figured I should be all clean." "Don't you worry, I can take it. Give it to me any way you want." Now it was my turn to laugh. "Your wish...." We got to the counter. Checked our bags. Show our IDs. And then the attendant blew it. "Enjoy the flight. I always wanted to go to Key West..." The Cheating Wife jumped up and down. "NO! We're going to Key West?? I've never been there!!! Fuck YES!!!" And she jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me as I carried her laughing and swaying to the security walk. We got through all of that, and the entire walk to the gate, CW would not let go of my arm. Frankly, it was a nice feeling.

A two-hour flight. During the flight, I decided that my fun would begin as soon as I could get her in a seat. As we took off, I said to her quietly "Grab the blanket there." "Nah, it's much too hot..." I stared at her. "CW, grab...the...blanket." She needed no more prompting. She put it over her lap. "Now....undo your fly." No hesitation. She unbuckled her jeans and zipped down to the bottom. I put one arm around her and the other under the blanket. I slipped two meaty fingers into her cunt....she was already wet and smooth, so there was no effort at all. I whispered in her ear "I am gonna make you cum in 30 seconds. You just stay in my eyes. Understand?" "I dare you, you fucker..." she said with a smile in her voice. The gauntlet had been thrown. I spread her wetness all over everything I could touch. I said to her "Ready?" CW nodded. "Make me cum, Ron." I put my thumb on her clit, a nice thick one. I started rubbing my fingers on her G-spot and manipulating her button at the same time. A woman this exciting, this excited, couldn't fail to cum in a hurry. And under her breath -- a very difficult thing to do -- she labored.... "oh, you son of a bitch....ohfuck...ohmygod....ohfuckme....fuck....!" We got closer than I wanted when the stewardess strolled up. "Would you like something --" She looked down and saw my moving hand -- to drink?" Straight to CW, whose face was flushed, who couldn't say a word. And a remarkable thing happened. The stewardess turned around and scooted as closely to CW as possible....She recognized what was happening and tried to cover the event....and CW let it go. "OhgodohgodoooohhhhhOOOHHHH!!!" She buckled in her seat on this full plane, and the stewardess was IN on it! CW kept a nice roll going and broke out into a wet glow. "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!" As much under her breath as she could hold it.... When she finally came down, all flushed and sweating, the stewardess leaned down to her. "I just did this two days ago....Be careful." And she winked at both of us. I pulled my hand and she rapidly took it, sucking her self off my fingers. Nibbling, biting. And totally wanting. This was gonna be a trip....

Touchdown. Car rental. Two-hour drive. In the car, I made her jerk off for the truckers that drove by….she absolutely ate it up. Once she pulled the dildo out of her purse (how did THAT go with security at the airport?) and simply took her jeans off. She pushed aside everything and spread her legs. When I pulled up beside a semitruck for Jimmy Dean, she stuck one leg out the window and furiously fucked herself for this trucker. And I made sure he got a good look, too. Fucked herself hard, just how I like it. When she orgasmed, she screamed a bit….this may have been a first for her as well, such an open display of rawness. And the trucker pulled on his horn from above. When she finished, we both waved and moved on. THAT was hot.

We finally arrived at the Crowne Plaza and checked in. To be frank, after the flight and the drive, we were pretty well spent. CW called Jules to let her know we were gonna take some time to relax and recover…it was only 1:00 PM…we had lots of time and the next day to discover each other. So I sat down, ordered some small room service snack for us to share, and CW went to the shower….Oh, yes, I wanted her badly, and it was all I could do to not enter that shower with her. But I needed some time of my own…that happens when one gets a bit older….and it bugged me to fucking death. I wanted to be at my peak for this magical woman, so I refrained. As she came out, she looked at me, a bit disappointed: “Why didn’t you come in? There was plenty of room….” I was honest with her. “CW, I want to be at my best when I fuck you. And fuck you. Call it vanity, if you like. I call it self-preservation.” She laughed heartily. “You don’t think I know what kind of a man you are?” She reached out in her glorious nakedness and pinched my nipples….not shy, this one. And I loved it. “Don’t you worry” she said quietly. “We’ll take care of each other.” And she gave me a kiss on my forehead. I went in to take my own shower.

It felt good….when I came out, the room service had arrived and CW was on the bed, once again masturbating. God, I loved that….just do it when you feel it, wherever you are. She saw me and through the haze in her eyes said “Suck on me. Please suck on my pussy.” I easily slipped down and threw her legs on either shoulder. I stuck my tongue out and, starting at the ‘tweener, I licked upward like a dog who was really hungry. She squealed “OHFUCK…..feels like sandpaper that way….FUCK!” I expertly flicked my tongue on her labia, nice and fleshy and ready for play. I nibbled and tongued my way upward until I got to her clit. I placed it in my mouth and began small clockwise circles on it, driving her to a new place…. “DAMN, Ron, you do know… how…to suck my cunt….ohmygod….fuck yes…” When I changed direction and circled the other way, that did it for her… “OHMYGODRON….JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST…. OHSHITTHAT’SGOOD….OHHHHYESS……YOUFUCKER, YES….OHHHH!!!” And she started cumming on my face right then and there. I kept myself down there and when she eased her spasm, I used my tongue as a baby cock and tonguefucked her, slamming my face into her hard. I wasn’t being nice, but I wanted to give her something special; she was that kind of woman. After doing that for a while, I clamped my mouth back onto her clit. Moving around it expertly and changing speeds as I went. And it was working for her. She started slapping my head like a bongo drum, it turned her on so much. And once she was talking, it was a nice, steady stream…. “GODYESRON…. OHFUCKYES….THAT’SSOFUCKINGOHHHHHHFUCK…..

FUCKYESFUCK….. GODTHATFEELSGOOD….MAKEMECUMMAKEMECUM……OHMYGOD…YES…. YESSSSS……YYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!” And at the ready of her next orgasm, I began to hum on her clit…one of my favorite things to do to a woman…. it’s like a human vibrator. And she absolutely reveled in it….Oh my god, this woman….fuck yes…

I ate her out for probably fifteen, twenty minutes. Awaiting the time to come. The next day or so would prove memorable for all.

It finally came to meeting for dinner. We met in one of the hotel restaurants. Jules and CW started hugging and kissing and saying things like ‘oh my god are we really doing this’. Nick and I shook hands and made small talk for the moment while they caught up. We all finally sat down and ordered dinner. Kind of a feeling-out period. Nick had never met CW and he made no attempt to hide his pleasure… “Jules, you were right… she is a gorgeous woman!” Jules said “I never lie. If I can’t tell the truth, I’ll just shut my mouth.” CW: “Talk to me, Nick. Tell me about you.” And so it went. A good couple of hours at dinner, laughing and eating and sharing…just the right thing to start it all off. In the middle of it all, Nick started to chuckle. He was running his hand along CW’s leg – easy access, thanks to the summer dress she wore -- and about half way up, his hand ran into Jules’ hand….both of them having the same thought at the same time. I just burst out laughing at it all…. “Well, I can see where I stand here tonight.” Everyone joined in the laughter, apologies galore, and dinner continued along its merry way.

As we all entered the large suite that Nick had taken care of, the first thing was Jules, immediately taking her clothes off…. “God, thank you, I’ve wanted to do that all fucking night!” CW said “Damn, Jules….at least let’s all get in the door.” CW reached into her purse and pulled out a clear dildo, throwing it over to Jules. “Here…show us. We’ll catch up in a minute.” She reached over to me and said under her breath “Thank you, Ron. Thank you for all this.” I pulled her to me with one arm in the small of her back, holding on firmly while I kissed her. Her lips were pliable and warm, a nice red/copper lipstick decorating their pouty fullness. Those tits pushing against me…Goddamnit, I love that shit. I turned her around to look at Jules, now fucking herself steadily with the dildo, and Nick, who was now naked and stroking his cock. I made CW stand there, and I started taking her clothes off, commanding the other two “Watch this body. Watch what I do to it.” I got down on my knees and put my head under her dress. Starting at her knees, I kissed and nibbed and kneaded my way slowly up to her pussy, now already wet with its hot and dripping down her legs. I rolled her navy blue lace panties down from her torso. She offered a quiet little squeal as I did so and spread her legs while standing there, the panties gathering around her right ankle. “Oh fuck” Nick said, and he went down on Jules, taking the toy from her hands. “Keep watching” I said. CW began a labored breathing… “My fucking goodness, Ron….don’t you stop!” “You really think I’d stop now?”

I pulled upward on the dress and over her head it went easily. The matching bra was next. All this time, CW was so excited, she could hardly stand. I had to put my arm around her waist to hold her up. Expertly I removed the bra with the free hand, releasing those endlessly feminine, exciting breasts for all to see. Her nipples stood out so far and were hard and ready. I kept her heels on her… one of those guys things, you know. I bent her over and put two fingers into her waiting cunt. I found that rough spot that women have and concentrated on it…. I wanted to make her cum while she was standing there…I made her the center of attention. And it didn’t take long… “ohRonoohhhRonyouaresofuckinghotRonohRon….OHHHHH!!!” She started cumming and reached around behind her to hold on to me. “Stay up, honey” I said to her. “You stay on your feet!” “OHMYGOOOOOODDDDDD!!!” Her own cum began to drip down her leg….I LOVED this woman’s reaction in orgasm…so wet…so fucking hot! “Jesus, CW…you really ARE a hot little bitch” Jules said in admiration as Nick kept up a fiery pace on her pussy with his own mouth. When CW was finished, I threw her onto the other bed in the suite – they were side by side – and quickly took off my own clothes.

For the first time in a while, my cock popped right up, ready for action…and why not? Look what he was gonna fuck…

I shoved my cock roughly into CW’s mouth and hopped on it good… “Suck it, CW…Be my little bitch for me. Come on…suck it!” And she did, in spectacular fashion, driving her face into my cock. I shaved it extra smooth just for this occasion, and she absolutely loved it. Grabbing her hair, I fucked her mouth hard and loose, just as I wanted to do… I love it that way. CW came right along with me, seeming to love the fury that I wanted to share with her. Nick had mounted Jules by now and was fucking her good, loosening that cunt up for his own pleasure, while Jules reached across the space between the beds and clutched CW’s hand. When she did that, CW paused for only a moment…smiled at Jules….and resumed the facefuck she was getting. I was really close to cumming, but I wanted to make it last longer, so I pulled out. “Rub your clit, honey. Right now, rub it hard!” She moved her right arm down to her pussy and manipulated herself quickly and lustfully. I shoved my cock into her just as roughly as I did into her mouth. I fucked her hard, then slow, then hard again, changing speeds and listening to her reactions. Once again, in short order, CW began her cum. To her surprise, Jules was cumming at the same time. Both women were very vocal and noisy… a real turn-on for me. Imagine the back and forth of profane exchange here, with their hands still clasped together: “ohgodohgodRonfuckmefuckme….” “godgodgodgod…ohmygod…fuckme…” “Jesusgodgimmethatcock…” “ComeonCWfuckmefuckmeyoubitchCWfuckme…” “Juleslooklooklookwatchmecumhoneywatchmeeeeeee…FFFUUUCCCKKKK!!!” And CW gave me a squishy, noisy cum that suddenly turned into a puddle on the bed…she was squirting while I was fucking her! Fabulous! And these two hot women were squeezing hands together so tight…it was quite a shared experience here. Now Nick was ready to cum. “Bring it over here!” I said hurriedly. “If you’re gonna cum, give it to her. This little whore is ready for anything!” Jules shoved him off and over. “Go, baby, give it to her!” So while I am fucking CW, Nick comes over jerking his cock into the waiting mouth of a woman who was still in the throes of her own gorgeous orgasm. “AHHHHFUUCCCKKK!!!” he cried in relief. As he was cumming, Jules reached under him and brusquely shoved a wet finger up the man’s ass to get to his prostate. As she did so, Nick yelped in pleasure, jerking himself to the side of CW’s face, where the rest of his cum found a home on her. I am frantic now, wanting my own orgasm. When I got there, I let go of CW so only my cock was touching her. And as I am wont to do, I drastically slow down my pace to make the orgasm more intense. “FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!! UNNNNHHH!!! FUCKMMMMEEEEEE!!!!”

I pulled out rapidly, because I needed to see her watch me shooting my cum on her tits, her belly, her cunt. Some of it got on Jules, who expertly slid her hand over and scooped it up. CW was a quivering heap. Cum all over her. A great wet puddle between her legs. She couldn’t move. Every person in the place had seen the promised land….and we had only been in the room for about a half hour.

I sat back on the bed. Nick retreated to the other bed. Believe it or not, we high-fived each other! In the meantime, CW had climbed onto Jules’ face and was grinding her now-loose cunt into her. “JESUS….I always wanted to do this to you, you whore….” Jules just responded with a tighter mouth grip. I watched intently as these two women gave each other the pleasure of friendship AND of sexual lust. My cock suddenly began to spring back to life….so I stroked it. CW was watching me and mouthed wordlessly “Stroke it, baby. For me. Lemme watch!” The closer I got to my own orgasm, the closer she got. We locked eyes and kept our silent seduction going. Fuck yes, this was just what I liked in a woman….this kind of ‘get-there-any-way-you-can” attitude. To my amazement, I shot another load….this woman was really good for my spirit, let me tell you… and CW suddenly grabbed Jules’ hair below her in a frenzied lust: “oooooooOOOOOOHHHHFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!...YESJUSTLIKETHATMAKE… MAKEMMEEEEECUUUUMMMMM!!!!” And it all dripped down Jules’ cheeks…the familiar noises of gushy orgasm on this slut’s face from another slut…and they both loved it, inwardly wondering why it never happened before….All of us naked. Satiated. We couldn’t keep up this pace; no one could. But damn, we were gonna try…And CW, well….what a great woman…bottle it and sell it straight up. Very few have made me feel that way…

And we both wanted more. The night was still young…:)

16 comments:

Ronjazz said...

Most of you know that I usually keep myself out of most Harem stories. This was a request....:)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Totally got me off!

You are a God among men.

XOXOXOX

CW

Ronjazz said...

CW -- I try...:)

Lady in red said...

Ron I was surprised that you had written yourself in here but god it was hot as always or maybe im having hot flushes again.

human vibrator I shall have to remember that one

Ronjazz said...

Lady -- Try it ON someone...:)

aiko said...

The human vibrator thing *does* feel amazing... and I have to go play with my cunt again. Between you and kyra, it's going to be aching before nightfall... oh darn ;)

aiko said...

Btw... how does one sign up for a harem story? :)

Ronjazz said...

Strawberry -- Welcome, honey! Generally I write about whatever you'd like to see, whatever your particular likes are. I also have gotten to know some great folks in doing so...we're not just penpals anymore, in other words. You wanna be in the Harem, just drop me a line. Let me know what you'd like to see.

Kyra said...

Ron, fuck this was a hot one. You are So. Damn. Good.

This is one I'll have to read again when I need can take care of myself. Y'all don't mind if I put myself into CW's role do you?

Strawberry - thanks for the shout out. And now I know what you mean about an aching cunt!

aiko said...

Kyra- A sore pussy is masochism at it's best :)

Joanna Cake said...

I loved the stewardess bit best x

Anonymous said...

I should have known better than to read this at work...

I should have known. Oh well, there's always the ladies room.

Anonymous said...

Oh.God. Made me wet over here.

Ronjazz said...

Kyra -- At my house you can have any role you want...except the boss...:)

Cake -- A longlost Harem girl, too. Glad you liked it.

Naughty -- Any room will do, right?

Cat -- WE have to get to know one another, don't we? You know... I could do this for you...:)

JRM said...

whewwwwww! That was FUN! :-)))

Fire Byrd said...

bloody hell Ron, I didn't have time to read this th other day and I just remembered it, what a great bed time story to play with....
x