sex forums Torchlight: Going Private Myself, Friends

Friday, September 19, 2008

Going Private Myself, Friends

I ache to say this, but people have changed. All the saps ooze out of the woodwork and criticize when you are honest and want to share. SO....

I am finally taking my blog to a private place. I would dearly love to invite as many of you to come along as are interested. It's going to happen in the next day or so. At least that way, we won't have to endure comments like "you sad old man..." and so on. I love you all for your spirit, and I will continue to do so in this new way. At least until the tide changes.

12 comments:

Glitterstim said...

Invite me? Please? blogget_jones@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Yes, I understand too well exactly what you mean. Definitely, please, include me on your list. And I promise never to call you "sad old man." How sad! Really.

But I reserve the right to call you a "very bad, bad, dirty man" in the heat of a certain special activity. ;)

nitebyrd said...

Ron, as old as I am, almost everyday I still get a "punch in the gut" by the stupidity, ignorance and total lack of grace, that people have.

While I came to expect stupid, unintelligent comments and remarks from the bottom-feeders that hang around on rock & roll message boards. Many are young, just trying to "fit in." Foot-In-Mouth Disease, emo-ness, teen angst, etc. abound in those arenas. But in the blogging venue, where folks actually need a modicum of intelligence and ability to write, it is so pathetic to know that many pin-heads haven't "grown-up."

I'm so sorry that others find joy or self-righteous in their lack of control. If these cretins don't like what they are reading, wouldn't it be better to just leave and not come back? No, that would be the logical thing to do. They need to make their unwanted, unappreciated opinions known regardless of the pain or anxiety their comments will cause.

It's instances like this that make me glad I don't own a gun. While imbecile target practice would be so satisfying, I don't want to blog from jail for "taking out" the planet's garbage.

I shall be waiting for my invitation.

Riff Dog said...

Hello sir, I'd like one invitation, please!
stratocast@pacbell.net

I hadn't really noticed putzes in your comments, but that's too bad.

Distracted said...

Pleasepleaseplease may I be on the list? I would feel honored.

A Sinful Affair said...

Don't forget your sweetnectar! Much love

Kyra said...

Please don't forget Kyra when you send the ininvites. I have found some solace in being private, yet having so many friends along for the ride (albeit a bumpy one).

And for what it's worth, I could really use a good harem story. Maybe we all could. Nobody does it better...Hint hint!

Anonymous said...

Before you go, I'd just like to tell you, Ron - you're so much more than your sex posts. And it's the posts between the sex ones that I read, 'cos anyone can write porn; but not everyone has the personality to live the life you've led, nor sees things from your perspective. I don't agree with your lifestyle choice myself, plus I do believe you have so much more to offer... don't waste your life... Wishing you all the best :-)

Ronjazz said...

To my friend 'anonymous'...who isn't so anonymous...thank you. I'll be in touch as best as I can.

Asweetnectar -- Can't find your e-mail...write me!

Fire Byrd said...

lets see if I can do it now!!

What I was trying to say several times yesterday was..... those miserable shites that write miserable stuff, probably don't have too many people loving them, or very high self esteem.
Of which you have both in this world.
Your friends will be there, whether you know them in the real world or not, you matter, end of!

BTW when you have the emotional wherewithal, I'd love another harem story.

love
xx

Ronjazz said...

Firebyrd...in a heartbeat, honey. Just make lots of noise...love that.

Redhead Editor said...

Sending you cyber hugs. Wish I had a spare mailbox key to hand to you!