Even though it seems I've been wrapped up in my own move, I have been thinking of you every day and sending you cyber hugs. I hope the worst is over. Wish I had a winning Lottery ticket. I'd share it with you!
Open, freespirited man who yearns for a partner who understands what that is. I've been an actor/ singer/ writer in life. I now want to surround myself with those folks who share this spirit. Come talk to me... anytime!
9 comments:
Good!!
xx
Rest. Take care of you.
Relax, hun. We'll all still be here.
Take care of you, luv!
Oh Ron!! Good Lord! What can I do to help? Sending hugs and luv in the meantime my friend.
XX
Even though it seems I've been wrapped up in my own move, I have been thinking of you every day and sending you cyber hugs. I hope the worst is over. Wish I had a winning Lottery ticket. I'd share it with you!
So glad to see you are in and hopefully resting. :-)
I hope all is better. We will be thinking of you
Post a Comment