sex forums Torchlight: Last Comments About Me...Then The Fun Can Start

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last Comments About Me...Then The Fun Can Start

Hi.... This last month, folks, has been the most difficult I've had in years. It cost me a great deal. I won't share here in this forum, but if you're interested, e-mail is how I'd prefer it anyway. Suffice it to say that the ONLY way to get past life's occasional bullshit is to take those steps forward, one at a time, and know that it will end. There hasn't been a day since Labor Day that I haven't experienced a moment of crying like a damned baby. But I'm still here. Still vital, hopefully, and still wanting to share my own views on life and love and fun with all of you.

I ask your patience here as I dive back into the fray. As time passes, there will be folks that I miss that maybe some of you would like to see here. Just share the sites, and we'll see about accomodating.

Smile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Smile" - you got it, baby. That's the only way sometimes, isn't it? Even if we have to plaster it on just to get us through. And by the way, I would enjoy what you have to say whether it's happy or sad, sexual or otherwise. Take care.

Distracted said...

Take your time. It's your place, after all. Don't stop talking about you..that's why it's special here!

nitebyrd said...

I second fex and distracted. Just don't EVER go away, please.

Joanna Cake said...

Fix it on your face and keep moving forward, head held high x

Glitterstim said...

Sounds like you've been through the ringer....and I'm oh so glad you're still here! Hang in there, and if you need a shoulder, drop me a line!

Take care!!!
BJ