I think we have a friend in trouble.
You all know Fex...Fexual Strustration... She's an elegant writer and a wonderful girl. She has, for whatever reason, deleted everything. Blog, e-mail, any contact. Three of you have asked me if I know anything. So I am asking all of you who read her to drop a note through here, letting her know that she can talk, visit, whatever, whenever, any time she wants for all of us. I don't know what happened, but I do know she's been going through some self-examination and a bit of depression. Maybe she'll read and remember that there is always a place. Always. I've been in that ugly, awful, lonely position. Never, never again.
Tell her you love her. We all do. And just let us know that you're all right. And talk to me anytime.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Although I don't comment heavily, I feel attached to each of the bloggers I read regularly. I worry when they don't post for a while, and get sad when they stop altogether.
I try to remember that when I feel lonely and think of deleting everything. It's hard sometimes when it seems your only friends are strangers inside the computer. You can't touch them or call them to have a drink when you need it.
I guess what I'm trying to say is this: Even though it may not feel like it all the time, I try to there are folks who care, folks who might miss me, and folks who would want to know if I'm okay. The puter screen may be impersonal, but the sentiment coming from the other side of it is not. Hope all is well with Fex and she makes contact with her friends soon.
I'm in total agreement. And you're a good one for dropping a note here. Thanks.
Thanks for this post Ron. I wonder if she will get to read it since you are private as well?
I hope she is okay. I consider her a friend. She has helped me out a great deal. I realize that this is blog world we're writing in... But I'd love to know that she is okay and wish her the best with her life if she is simply moving on.
Kyra, she has my e-mail addresses and my cel phone. We'll see.
Fex, please, PLEASE let me know what's going on. I may be in the abyss along with you but I'll listen and try to help. Seriously, who's better than a person who knows and understands the frustration, confusion and anger?
Don't hide, please.
~ gail
You're still private right? If so, you know, since she deleted her email she's not going to be able to see this blog post :(
Yes, Kyra. But as I said before, she and I have talked on both my e-mail addresses and she has my cel phone. If she chooses to contact me, I'll simply send another invite to her. As much concern as we have, it does come down to when or whether she reaches back to us.
I am so sorry that for whatever reason Fex has shut down she will be sorelyt missed just as she was before. I was so pleased to receive her email when she returned to blog world just a short time ago.
I hope that in time she will be able to return again whether that is as Fex or as another identity.
Whatever happens I wish her well.
sn
I am more worried that she is MIA because of whoever it was that was freaking her out before. Makes me VERY nervous when someone completely pulls the plug so quickly. I'm pretty sure Fex knows we care about her. Let's cross fingers it's nothing more.
XX
I keep checking back here to see if she's come 'round. I agree with A Secret, it's very worrisome that she is totally gone.
Troubling indeed.
I wonder if someone with a public blog that she used to read regularly could post something (cryptic perhaps) to let her know we hope she's okay. Perhaps she is still covertly reading the blogs she can.
On the plus side, it is reassuring that people out there truly do care about each other and aren't just reading for the sexy stuff.
Hugs to all of you, K.
Yes, I too was sad to see Fex disappear. I like her a lot. I want to fuck her. Oh wait . . . that's not the kind of love you meant? Okay then . . . I really like her as a person. (And I want to fuck her.)
I have to agree with A Secret. I hope everything is okay.
Hey Fex, Hope everything is ok x
Post a Comment