sex forums Torchlight: Thankfully Busy

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thankfully Busy

Been a bit lax in posting, because I am involved in my work at present. Closing one play, while in rehearsal for another. I owe two Harem stories and one repeat (or second visit)...:) Horny as all hell and only able to 'self-medicate'. Tell me a joke or something, friends. Funny, dirty, clean, whatever. Give me the next few days to get back.

And remember to vote!

8 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

The bride and groom are at the wedding reception. The bride grabs the grooms hand and takes him into a side room.
Undoing his flies she proceeds to give him the best blow job he has ever had.
When it's over he stagggers out of the room to his mates, and tells them if this is what married life is like he should have done it years ago, and he can't wait for the coming night.

The bride comes out of the room walks over to her friends, rubbing her hands and says "Well that's the end of that then"

Moral of this tale..... well I'll leave that for you to add.

Really pleased you've got lots of work on even if it does mean you don't have time for us!!! Money right now is more use than internet sex......

What am I saying!!!
xx

A. Secret said...

Hmmm can't think of a joke but I AM thinking of you....kiss kiss lover.
XX

Redhead Editor said...

A priest was about to finish his tour of duty, and was leaving his mission in the jungle, where he had spent years teaching the natives. He realizes that the one thing he never taught them was how to speak English. He takes the chief for a walk in the forest.

He points to a tree and says to the chief, 'This is a tree.' The chief looks at the tree and grunts, 'Tree.' The priest is pleased with the response. They walk a little further, and he points to a rock and says, 'This is a rock.' Hearing this, the chief looks and grunts, 'Rock.'

The priest was really getting enthusiastic about the results when he hears a rustling in the bushes. As they peek over the top, he sees a couple of natives in the midst of heavy sexual activity. The priest is really flustered and quickly responds, 'Man riding a bike.'

The chief looks at the couple briefly, pulls out his blowgun, and kills them. The priest goes ballistic and yells at the chief that he has spent years teaching the tribe how to be civilized and be kind to each other, so how could he kill these people in cold blood that way?

The chief replied, 'My bike.'

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, how about a thought? If you ever get bored during rehearsals or stuff like that, just start imagining how many sex bloggers like us might be sitting out in the audience watching and fantasizing...just might have to meet you back stage after folks have gone home... ;)

I figure, if I can't have good sex, at least I can fantasize about it!!

nitebyrd said...

One day in the future, OJ Simpson has a heart-attack and dies.

He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

'I don't know what to do here,' says the devil. 'You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do.. I've got a couple of folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves.'

OJ thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.

In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dove in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.

'No,' OJ said. 'I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long.'

The devil led him to the door of the next room.

In it was Al Gore with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. 'No, this is no good; I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day,' commented OJ.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, OJ saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. OJ looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, 'Yeah man, I can handle this.' The devil smiled and said . . . . .

'OK, Monica, you're free to go.'



Glad you're busy! :)

Ronjazz said...

YOU FOLKS ARE WONDERFUL! CAN I JUST FUCK EACH OF YOU TO MY HEART'S CONTENT???

Kyra said...

Little Red Riding Hood goes skipping through the forest.

She runs into an owl. The owl says, "Little Red Riding Hood, you shouldn't be skipping through the forest alone. The Big Bad Wolf is going to find you and when he does, he's going to lift up your little red dress, pull down your little red panties and fuck your little red socks off."

Little Red Riding hood reaches in her basket and pulls out a gun. The owl lets her continue.

She runs into a squirrel. The squirrel says, "Little Red Riding Hood, you shouldn't be skipping through the forest alone. The Big Bad Wolf is going to find you and when he does, he's going to lift up your little red dress, pull down your little red panties and fuck your little red socks off."

She reaches into her basket and pulls out a gun. The squirrel lets her continue.

Then she runs into the Big Bad Wolf. And the Big Bad Wolf says, "Little Red Riding Hood, you shouldn't be skipping through the forest alone. I'm going to lift up your little red dress, pull down your little red panties and fuck your little red socks off."

She reaches in her basket, pulls out a gun and points it at the Big Bad Wolf.

"No you're not. You're going to eat me just like the story says."


Hugs to you, Ron.

A Sinful Affair said...

I think blogging has gotten many of us at a busy time! It will cease soon! Miss ya!