sex forums Torchlight: Tip #2

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tip #2

Got a surprising response about my last post. So hey, why not? I'll just keep throwing them out when I feel randy...:)

Girls, take a man's cock in hand. Nothing makes him feel better, more wanted, more immediate and alive than to have him think you want him. And his cock. Yes, on occasion, I do admit that I think with Mr. Johnson, but what in the hell is wrong with that?

Get his cock up anyway you desire. Mouth, stroke, lube (one of my own favorites), whatever works. Position, timing, anything that makes him hard. But once it's up, stroke him in the way he likes. If you don't know it, ask him. If he doesn't tell you, call him on his bluff until he does...just stop. MAKE him say it. Stretch it out any way you want, or make it really quick, depending on the mood. Talk to him while you jerk him off. Put a little of the conversation in the gutter. And keep it going, whether it's steady or at certain moments. Just make it consistent.

Now here's the tip. As he gets closer to the cum (and you can tell, all of you ladies can, I know), SLOW DOWN. Even if it's right on top of his orgasm, slow down the stroke. It makes it all more intense and sensitive. And on occasion, talk/yell/grunt/moan your way through it with him. You'll hear more vocal or verbal reaction -- I know I value talking dirty -- and you'll be surprised by it.

If this doesn't work for you AND for him, it's HIS problem. Because you offer plenty of opportunity for him to tell you what works. And let's face it...isn't that what we all enjoy -- a partner or partners who do it the way WE like it?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I get to be the first to comment! Lucky me!

Yes, I think you need to continue this series of tips. I'm enjoying these. This one I liked because it confirmed that what I thought I knew on this is true. And it also reminded me how much fun this really is. I hope you get in these randy moods quite frequently...

Anonymous said...

ditto fex that you get in these randy moods regularly and if I know anything about you I think it is that you do.

I do so love watching the effects of my actions on my man (whichever one it is) and his prized posession, but have not tried talking dirty at the same time.

Fire Byrd said...

One of the things I like best is watching a man wank in front of me, and if we both get to talk dirty at the same time .... bliss...

Distracted said...

This is an excellent tip. I love how it feels in my hand, I'm just never sure exactly what to do with it once I've got it.

nitebyrd said...

Ron, definitely continue the tips. Speaking of tips, do you like to feel teeth around the head of yours? Surprisingly, I've found several men that just go crazy when they feel my teeth delicately pressing down around the corona of their cocks!

I, too love the feel of a cock getting hard under my hand or mouth.

A Sinful Affair said...

Well put m dear Ron. The orgazm is much more intense if you slow down. More mind blowing I might add!

Anonymous said...

I must say, I love a man who isn't afraid to say what feels good for him, what makes him enjoy the moment even more. Good for you and thanks for the tip!

Glitterstim said...

Love the tips....and what other comments add to the tips! Thanks!

It's a big turn on to me to do a hand-job on a man. I also like watching how what I do affects him....his voice, his expressions, and his physical arousal. With Ranger, I'll sit between his legs when he's laying down so I can press my pelvis against his balls when I have his cock in my hands. drives him nuts (pun intended) to feel that!