sex forums Torchlight: The Language of Sex

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Language of Sex

...Is absolutely (next to the orgasm, of course) my favorite thing in any sexual exchange. Words, more than anything, convey feelings that mere glances don't always offer. The work that I do allows me the variety of using such language in a lustful, loving (yes, loving) attempt to enjoy, to satisfy, and to create more...whether it's right there in front of us or next weekend at whatever assignation we arrive.

I love to hear a fully emboldened, passionate, hot woman say to me "You put that motherfucking cock in me....YOU PUMP ME HARD, YOU FUCKER...YOU MAKE ME CUM, I NEED TO CUM, I NEED TO WATCH YOU CUM!!!"....Or something like that. Nothing, nothing excites me more than a woman who has cast her inhibitions away and lets the release take over. It not only becomes more of a shared event...it is a real thrill to know that my efforts, my technique, my attitude allowed her to become what she really wanted to become...as sexual and lustful and sweating and hot as the moment permits.

At the same time..."Goddamnit, you have a tight pussy...Squeeze my cock, you bitch...YES, YOU HOT FUCKING LITTLE BITCH, I LO-O-O-VE THIS CUNT!! DA-A-A-AMMMN!!!"...it works the other way around, too. Let me, please let me use my lust verbally. The words compliment the action, and it takes the experience to a higher intensity. Yes, there are special moments when the moaning and groaning, when even silence is just as hot and wonderfully erotic as anything. But still, give me the vocal exchange anytime.

NOTE: There are some of you (and I do understand it) who still will balk in your own sexuality at the slang word 'cunt'. In some ways, it is used as a derogatory term and shouldn't be. When I use it (and I am guessing more than just me), it is to help heighten the experience, to hear the violent emotion of the word and to escalate what we are doing. I'm not calling you a name, I'm not putting you down...I am using it in a way that assists in getting us both to a fervently jazzed and erotic place. Please let me do so, because frankly, I do enjoy it. If I haven't shown you by now what I am capable of, then no amount of fucking or lovemaking will do.

Go...use the words, make yourself really hot and horny, hard and juicy, male or female...the language of sex is one of the great assets in a lover's arsenal.

COME FUCK ME, YOU HOT BITCH!!!....:)

10 comments:

A Sinful Affair said...

Everyone uses their own terms...use what suits you. I opt for some other words but not saying that I havent used those before.

Fire Byrd said...

I love the words you use, although motherfucker is a bit too American for me. I love telling what you should do, and I definately get off on being called a fucking bitch.
xx

Ronjazz said...

Sweet -- I didn't include softer, more intimate words in my post, and I should have. I suppose it was reflective of the mood of the moment! You are absolutely right -- use what works for you.

FB -- Ah...were there more like you...:)

Distracted said...

Your choice of words is so very hot and a big part of why I love to read your stories.

We shouldn't have to be PC in the heat of the sexual moment. If it feels like a hot, wet cunt to you, TELL ME. I will revel in it!

Anonymous said...

I do prefer the softer words but from time to time CUNT, BITCH and FUCK can be the hottest words

Jess said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Really enjoyed reading it :)

nitebyrd said...

Gods! I just love aggressive sex! The words, the sounds, the passion and the feeling of victory when it's over. That's the type of sex when those words are the best.

ronjazz said...

Distracted -- Well, I have to admit that being very loud during sex myself, I want you to know what I'm feeling... and how hot I think you are!

SN -- I have a large vocabulary, honey, don't worry...:)

NJ -- Hi, Jess...no holds barred here, nothing too bad that it can't be talked about. Throw your two cents in anytime!

Nitebyrd -- You know how I feel about it all...:)

Glitterstim said...

Okay, so you know how I feel about being called some things....but maybe I could get over it.

Still, I have one thing I really do fear hearing in bed -- "Cum for me." Dang. Once I hear that, I can't. I have a difficult time getting to the climax anyhow, but that puts the pressure on for some reason and the mind-orgasm connection breaks down.

You wanna hear me curse? Say that to me! LOL!

:o) BJ

Anonymous said...

Am slowly learning the art of big girl words and to enjoy them.