...from my lovely crush, BlueByrd. I promised you all I'd be back. Here's a really good start!
What is, and you can only choose one, your all time favourite sexual position?
Frankly, I have two...Love the dog from behind. I dearly love holding onto her hips and throwing my cock into her as hard or as easy as I want. All the while making the damned noises and dirty talk that I always make....The second is a mutual masturbatory position where we literally straddle each other. I do enjoy that a lot!
Now I know you wouldn't mind, but I want a description of your perfect woman physically.
Okay. Truth is we all have preferences. I'm sorry quite often that I'm not a tall, dark, handsome man for a lot of women. But as much as I value attitude (you've all heard me say that many times), I do have a couple of ideals. I want her to be a shorter, curvy girl. Say, 5'0-5'3 or so...once in a while I want her to fit under my arms. I like physically strong women, so at that height, maybe 130-140. I like breasts; I like a round ass; I like definition in her legs. And hair that I can grab onto when I fuck her mouth.
She asked for ideals. She didn't ask for ultimates, remember that.
The most outrageous place you have ever had sex?
One of two places: the front porch at dusk, not caring who in the hell was watching. Or at a Yes concert, where she was screaming at the music and I was screaming at her tight little cunt in the crowd.
Have you ever been dogging (American word may be different, so had sex in a car in a public place and been watched through the windows by strangers?
Yes, and I had an audience...it was at the Indianapolis 500 about 20 years ago. In the infield area, EVERYONE is fucking in certain areas.
Perfect night out, including what food, drink, place etc?
It was a jazz club/restaurant here in Chicago called Philanders. Appetizers, dinner, drinks...and the entire evening, she kept her hand on my leg. We had sex in her van; we couldn't wait. SO much fun.
Have you ever had any sexual encounters that you were frightened for any reason?
Fascinating...frightened. No, not that word. Uncomfortable, yes. Regretted, of course. But frightened...I suppose the closest thing was with a friend who was separated from her husband, and we enjoyed each other immensely one evening. Literally right after she climbed off after straddling my cock, her phone rang and it was her soon-to-be-ex, who wanted to know whose car was in the driveway.
Have you had gay sex, did you enjoy it?
Twice in my life. And both times it was either oral or a handjob. And neither time did a thing for me, not at all. So even though I'm pretty uninhibited, I felt no excitement in the encounters.
Thing that you are most proud of achieving in your life.
Being true to myself, despite the immense odds, and remaining in my chosen profession for 38 years. I'm very proud of that.
Have you ever been married or come close to it?
Yes. I was married for eight years to a fine woman who absolutely hated my job and also was so conservative sexually. I married her because she was the first woman to say that she loved me. A foolish reason, but real at the time. Since then, of course, my views on life have found their true colors...
How's that, BlueByrd?
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That was FUN! And yes, a great way to come back to us.
A great way to come back! Good questions and revealing answers.
Thanks!
Interesting answers....
And of course great questions... tee hee!
Glad you're back, now all you have to do is keep writing. Right?
xx
Very good questions and even better answers! Even I learned a new thing or two about you handsome.
XX
Post a Comment