sex forums Torchlight: Hello, All!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello, All!

Still hard at work on this play...much more involved than I ever thought it would be. No romance right now, just trying to pay the rent.

Thought I'd give you all a laugh and tell you that today.... Uncle Ron is the EASTER BUNNY here in Chicago. At a brunch downtown. I look like a giant pink Peep...yes, the costume is fucking pink...

Your laugh for the day... I'll be back, kids. Owe a couple of Harem stories and just some general gutter talk. Hope you're still here...:)

6 comments:

Distracted said...

Aww. If only I was in Chicago. I'd sit on the bunny's lap for sure!!

Ronjazz said...

No, Distracted, I would need you to GRIND on the bunny's lap as hard and as fast as you could!

Fire Byrd said...

Glad you're working even if it's being a bunny.
xx

A. Secret said...

Oh I am soooooo going to need a picture of that!

Can we fuck like bunnies?
XX

Glitterstim said...

Pink?? Oh my.... But work is work, yes? Good for you!

:o) BJ

Glitterstim said...

So good to talk to you the other day! And thanks for the perspective. Just know you're on my mind a lot ;o)

Take care!
BJ