As any other blatantly hetero man would, I surf around to check the HNT supply today. And I see that there is this movement to show what the women I admire out here perceive as 'flaws' on their bodies...which, in turn, makes them believe inside that they are negative reflections of their sexual attractiveness.
If I can say this just once:
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
None -- I repeat, NONE -- of the women I read out here or who grant me the privilege of scanning whatever comes to my own mind have the kinds of flaws they believe they have. If anything, the 'flaws' mentioned -- from stretch marks to breasts that don't look like the owner wants them to look to lips to legs and all the rest -- have anything, ANYTHING to do with their true attractiveness. If anything, they ENHANCE the quality of the woman I see. They show that you've LIVED life...not let it pass by. They present your ATTITUDES to the universe -- worldly, loving, experienced and fuuuuucccckkkkiiiinnngggg HOT!!!!!!!!!!
If I had the money and the stamina, I would buy plane tickets for all of you...make you stay in the same hotel together, enjoying each other's company. And then I would go to each room, to each of you, and do my best to FUCK YOUR EYES INTO THE BACK OF YOUR HEADS!!!! And have everyone else WATCH US as we do it!!!!!!!
_________________________________
Tantrum done. I am ashamed that we men have forced you into such a corner that you need to pick at every part of you. None of it has anything to do with who you are as women... and all of it has to do with the spirit and the character with which you celebrate life...by living it hard and fully and well.
THAT'S the kind of friend and lover and partner I want in my life.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Thank you, Ron. You've made me smile and feel beautiful. Even though I've got no lips!
I feel like you missed the point of the theme. It was about showing those parts we're less than happy about, that we don't feel as sexy about, and embracing it. Saying "here I am, "flaws" and all, take me or leave me, I don't care"
Anyway, that was my take.
Thanks Ron,
I don't do HNT for a million reasons but you remind me that I am my own worst critic. xxxoo
Hub, if everyone would have reacted that way, great. But it's all couched in a kind of "I'm sorry to show you this..."
It's a damned shame that they have to think that way at all.
Can we not let others watch during the fucking? lol. I'd probably have performance anxiety lol.
But I'm all for the free trip lol.
I know what the idea was behind the theme this week of HNT however, Ronjazz is correct. There were quite a few who basically appologized for posting their "flaws" or "imperfections" and some who were scared out of their minds to post them.
It should not be that way. It never should. (I need to take my own advice haha) We should all (men and women) be comfortable and happy with our bodies. We should all (or at least the HNTers lol) show off what we have without the fear of judgement, nasty comments (like Amorous Rocker received via email and some Anon asshole/bitch who replied to someone who replied to AR) or anything else.
We should all damn well be proud of what we have.
And I don't think that is EVER going to happen.
When I was in college, I had a boyfriend who would look at models in magazine ads, then look me up and down, sigh, and say, "Too bad these women don't really exist."
That "ouch" was with me a long time.
Another looked at my c-section scar and resulting lack of muscle tone and said, "Your poor body...look what that child did to you!"
Reinforced "ouch."
Now, I'm with someone who encourages me to walk around naked. And I have a wonderful friend named Ron who reminds me often how "fuckable" I am.
I don't think you begin to know the good you do me. I hope I can make you feel as good about you, in return!
:o) BJ
You are a wonderful man, Ron! Thanks for that passionate diatribe!!
Ron for President!!!
Because of who you are inside and out YOU are fuckable my handsome man.
XX
:) You are a delight!
Great post. When I mentioned my only current body peeve to B, he replied that I should enhance my eyes as they are wonderfully sexy and sinful. Flaw... huh? oh, yeah, whatever...
Post a Comment