sex forums Torchlight: Something New

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Something New

I have a story to tell here, my friends. But it's not finished yet. I haven't been blogging as much, because I've been going through a bit of a discovery about myself. Thanks to another blogging friend and my own inevitable curiosity, I am experiencing things totally new from old dependables in my life.

Let me get through the end of the week and I'll spill the beans....:)

13 comments:

Cande said...

oooh suspense!

Distracted said...

I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures. I'm living vicariously through you, just so you know. Make it good :)

Kyra said...

Oh you tease!

Anonymous said...

Shit TEASE!!!!! (Sorry Kyra we think alike...)

Cala Gray said...

Heheh just leave us hanging! I'm glad you are doing something a bit different though. Look forward to hearing about it!;)

Topaz said...

I figured you were on a different tip and I can't wait to hear from you babes.

Anonymous said...

No. Fill us in now :P Ok ok .. just msg me on YIM and tell me there teehee.

xoxo

nitebyrd said...

I'm waiting!

A. Secret said...

It's not nice to keep a lady waiting Ron. Or me either ;-)
XX

Autumn said...

very interesting...come back and tell us.

Kyra said...

You *were* a tease. Now it's verging on just plain cruel!

Distracted said...

Tapping my fingers...or is this the story I've already heard? Doesn't matter if it is though, I'll enjoy it again.

Fire Byrd said...

uumm yes and I know who your guest is!!! She won't tell till it's here and i've lost your email addy so i can't interrogate you to fess up!
xx