sex forums Torchlight: Group Post: CAUGHT!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Group Post: CAUGHT!

Caught….and thank you for it.

Since I don’t have anyone in my life at present…and since the demand does not seem strong for what I offer…I find myself with my own imagination and two hands as my best friends. This happened to me a few years ago with someone as I look out my window.

I’m on the fourth floor of a building. Tree-lined streets, and a direct view of the building across the street. I had just gotten up – and most men will experience getting out of bed with an erection. Went to pee and lost a little of its hardness, but that was soon addressed. I walked by a window and just happened to look out at a particular balcony. A woman of curvy build and dark, long hair was sitting in a lawn chair. Wide open and nearly nude. She was furiously fucking herself with a dark object, a vibrator I would assume. And no one could see her from either side of her building. And only the two apartments (of which I was in one) that faced her could see her.

So I watched. I saw that her mouth was moving and I raised my window. She was grunting and fucking her cunt very loudly, knowing that no one could see, and giving herself the obvious relief she craved. I began stroking my cock at the sight of this unhibited display. I loved it, naturally. Ran into my bedroom and grabbed the first lube I could find, which that morning was baby oil. Came back out. Quickly poured it into my hand and stroked it onto my cock.

Suddenly we both saw each other and froze. Staring at each other, wondering what would happen. I look at her – a very attractive woman to me – and I resumed fucking my fist. With that, she again pumped her toy in and out of her pussy. I could hear her voice in rhythmic groaning and crying, and since I’m loud myself, it was a strange and wonderful stereo to my ears. I wondered if anyone on the street could hear….

She stood up over the chair. She spread her legs really wide and she began to cum. It was loud and sustained and throughout it, she fucked herself as fast as she could. She stood there quite a while and then collapsed back into the chair. When she did that, I came. Very noisily, yelling “FUCKFUCKFUCK” the entire time. When I was empty, I leaned down onto the window sill, head on the frame of the window itself. I opened my eyes and she was walking back into the apartment. As she closed the sliding door, she glanced at me and waved. I returned it.

We caught each other. The only regret I have is that I never caught sight of her ever again.

13 comments:

Topaz said...

Sometimes the memory is best when there is no more contact beyond that moment, and what a moment! That moment where she saw you is so pivotal - it takes one of 'us' to continue rather than turn tail and run.

Autumn said...

wow! that's an incredibly erotic experience. how cool is that? just when you think you're all alone...

Ms Scarlett said...

Oh wow... Caught X 2! What a great memory... whew!

Cala Gray said...

Oh to be your neighbor. I'd let you catch me anytime!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so hot! Come and live opposite me?

---Amy xxxx

Petal said...

Seriously? How very cool is that!! love this post.

The Duchess said...

Great post! Too bad you never got to meet...

Library Vixen said...

that is a great one. love it.

Kimberly said...

Awesome. Just awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love this baby.....

Irishwitchgoddess said...

I have never been caught or caught some one but I can imagine how that would turn out if I did. he he he.

A. Secret said...

Mmmmm that is naughty and delicious. Just like I like it!
XX

nitebyrd said...

I think you both got exactly what you needed at that moment. Serendipity!