sex forums Torchlight: A Brief Pause

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Brief Pause

....before Part III, the juiciest part, is revealed.

Wanted to share with my friends here of a deep, introspective turn for me. Nothing you can't handle, and certainly an enhancement and aide in my own life. These last couple of months have forced me to deal with a couple of issues in life that I had eternally turned away from. It affected me far more than I thought it did, and I held some of it in shame.

I'm being purposely vague here, because some of what I want to share with you -- not too mention one of the most unique sexual weekends of my life -- is due in the next and final installment. I want you all to be open and enjoy what you read. We had a great, fabulous time and want to share it with you in ecstatic detail.

Just know that I'm back. I'm a little beaten-up and certainly wiser. I have learned far more than I ever thought I would. And I want to offer it to all of you, male and female. Sexually, it's a great place for me.

Now...you keep reading. It'll be here before the weekend is out.

7 comments:

Aurore said...

*hugs*

It seems like revelations and facing one's past are all the rage these days. I'm glad that you are finding yourself in a better place.

Anonymous said...

We'll be here baby...

xx

Distracted said...

You are an inspiration, my friend. I am finding strength for my own adventures by peeking in on yours!

JRM said...

I can see your smile :)

Joanna Cake said...

Sounds like someone has been having a good time x

Ronjazz said...

Aurore -- ...and that place would be helping you bind those breasts and watching you orgasm...:)

SG -- You know what I think of you. You are so high off the chart for me...I just want you to enjoy what I offer.

Distracted -- And you, my dear, need exactly what I want to put out right now...and you know it...:)

JRM -- We both have had some stuff this year, haven't we? I think the world of you, JRM. Don't you ever forget that.

Cake -- Look who's talking...:)

Topaz said...

Haven't read the new post yet, but it puts a smile on my face every time I see a post from you. I'm glad you're back! I'll be reading shortly...