Enjoy yourselves. I cannot tell you the value of this experience...
______________________________________
The discussions we had regarding handling frustration and anger were ones that found us in perfect agreement of something we both wanted but for totally different reasons. We understood and accepted each others desire for the experience. This one statement should tell you all you need to know and/or understand about what we are going to write for you. The desire for being flogged during a sexual act was consensual and much craved by both of us.
I bought a flogger a couple of years ago when I first became interested in the possibility of being hit during sex. My life’s circumstances over the years has led to me being distracted, disinterested, bored and basically a zombie in all aspects of day to day living. Since I was numb to most feelings, I started to focus on pain. Not put-your-tits-in-a-vice pain but the mixture of some pain to enhance the pleasure. Flogging or spanking seemed a good thing to try. My friend also wanted to experience the feelings of giving that pain. He will tell you his reasons.
My friend is a muscular, fit , healthy man. He commands attention and exudes authority. He also is very gentle and tender but powerful. He’s complex and exciting. I value our friendship on many levels.
The anticipation created its own excitement and we were more than ready to begin after some kissing and touching. I began on my knees, bent over to be able to work the vibrator in my very ready pussy while he stroked my back and ass with the flogger. As I became more aroused, he increased his hits. He worked the flogger like he’d had a PhD in flogging! He called me slut, bitch, his slut (which made my pussy tingle!) and varied his strokes masterfully. The closer I came to orgasm, the harder I wanted to be hit. He obliged when I yelled, “Harder!” I could tell this excited him tremendously. The strands of the flogger nipped delightfully at my wet, swollen cunt as I worked my clit with the vibrator. The stinging blows and the tremors emanating from my core gave me an intense orgasm and allowed me to enjoy nothing more - in mind AND body - my own pleasure.
It was a gift . The best gift EVER!
I rolled to my back after that incredible orgasm and was treated to the lashes on my breasts, stomach and wide open, very wet, pussy. I knew that he was excited but I gave no thought to his climax or pleasure. I was awash in so much FEELING of my body and mind that was all I cared about. Again, I came with an intensity that caused me to be transported to another place, another time. I was totally selfish and was encouraged to be so. That alone caused me to cum.
As I came down from orgasmic heights, that I’ve never experienced before, my friend stroked and soothed my body. He held me and kissed me until I was able to relate my emotions to him. The very pleasant stinging of my flogged body was such a glorious reminder of his strength and caring, I wanted it to last forever.
We were able to manage two such sessions that evening and both wanted more, more, more, but time was not on our side. I know that both of us are grateful to have been able to give this experience to each other but we are now wanting more. We are separated by miles and miles and need to find partners that will be able to “dance with the same grace” as we did. No easy feat, that!
Writing this has been difficult for me because I want it to convey my correct thoughts and emotions of the experience. What I can tell you is that my friend, my lover, my “Sir” - Ron, is an incredible friend, lover, “Sir.” He gave his time, his wit, his home, his body and his desire to me without question or expectation.
Ron is a very rare human being. I am honored to call him friend, lover, “Sir.” I hope that we will be able to meet again to further our adventures and create more erection causing, pussy wetting stories in the future. He is one fucking sexy man!
I was going to continue about him fucking my face, which was another fantasy of mine come true, but I think I’ll stop and let him tell his side of the story. Writing this for y’all has brought back some luscious memories and my Hitachi awaits.
_________________________________
In case you don't follow Nitebyrd, hers is the eloquence here. My goodness....Now it's my turn. I'll be writing here ASAP. Talk to me, folks. Tell me....tell us what you think...
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I've been waiting for this all weekend. I want to hear your side of this experience now....
The Blogger Formerly Known as Magnus
I to have been waiting for a while for this post. What an amazing story.
I have the pleasure of knowing her personally.She is an amazing woman and a good friend. We have explored a few things together.What a pleasure to read about such a life affirming experience. I know this has changed her for the better........I cant wait to hear the other side of the story
Yet again, the way she describes you comes as no shock to me. None at all. I can't wait to hear your side. No doubt the way you describe her will come as no shock either.
What I get from this is not the hot sex. It's the trust between you. The acceptance of each other and the exploration of your own needs facilitated by the other. And having known you for so long now Ron, I think finding Nitebyrd to help satisfy your needs must be a gift indeed, as you were obviously, from what she's written, to her. And that connection between you is what is really hot and deeply sexy
Ron, I was steered to this by Distracted. She was so pleased that you had this with NB. It sounds wonderful. I am pleased for you too. And envious!
I'm not exaggerating when I say this brings tears to my eyes (of both joy AND envy, I must admit).
Separately, you two never fail to make me smile at your openness and lust of life. Together, you are breathtaking!
Wonderfully sexy. Sounds like an amazing time.
Wow... is all I got here. WOW. xx
I've always admired your healthy approach to sex - 'without expectation'. I'm glad you had this weekend on so many levels. Yes, there's the sex, but this was also a release you needed, and it seemed like it worked wonders for you!
I guess I'll have to read your take to find out...
Fantastic series...I just got through all of the posts.
I would agree that hearing the other side of the experience would be incredible as well.
Bravo!
Made me stand to attention and I am still at attention. ;)
Very, very hot stuff! So glad I could read all three parts at once.
I love the idea of you being so consumed that you felt "selfish." T'ain't nothin' hotter than a woman so overtaken by her own pleasure. I suspect Ron was more than happy to let you be "selfish." ;-)
Am glad you found your niche, Ron. Thought all along that being 'sir' should be your area of expertise :-)
Distracted ~ Thank you for reading and commenting with such true emotion.
I believe that our openness has something to do with our age. We’ve pretty much have seen, heard, done it all. We’ve played by the rules with some success and much disappointment. As we are looking down the hill, we want to burn the rulebook and grab everything life has to offer.
Barefoot Dreamer ~ Yes, much more. Hope you’ll catch up after your Vegas trip!
Topaz ~ It was intense yet it was comfortable. Almost like, we were meant to meet at this time or at this place in our lives. Ron not only has an open, refreshing outlook on sex but on life in general. He is a unique, special man. However, from your comments, I think you already knew that!
Southerngirl ~ Yeah, I pretty much said, “WOW!” a lot. LOL My “vanilla” post on my blog let’s y’all know what else we did.
Morning Glory ~ It was a fantastic trip. I enjoyed every moment. Reading Ron’s take on it is going to be interesting.
Nolens Volens ~ My words produced some “morning wood” for you? I’m tickled. In more ways than one!
Ron ~ Chicago was hot in the right way and cool! I enjoyed not only the intimacy I had with Ron but the whole city/country aspect of being there.
Fat Controller ~ Yes, THAT’S why I went to Chicago! Hope you’ll enjoy the rest of the story.
Fire Byrd ~ Yes, it definitely was HOT! I do think you’ve got it right, though. It wasn’t just about sex. It was mostly about trust and understanding. To find a person that has almost identical thoughts, desires, etc. is very rare. I felt no fear or worry from the moment I saw Ron in the airport. My mind and body just relaxed. Rare, indeed.
Gray ~ Yup. I had and have lots of those grins, before during and after!
Morning Glory ~ Thanks. I hope you got someone to take care of you. ;)
Autumn ~ Fun and liberation. Yes, we haz it! Ron made me very comfortable. I could ask him anything without fear of ridicule or anger. So amazing to me.
Aurore ~ Better late than never! LOL I do love my flogger. I’ll need to give Ron a link to the picture of it.
Kimberly ~ Thank you. It was fabulous. I’m definitely looking forward to another trip. Much longer this time.
Kyra ~ Ron is a special man, for sure. He has been open and honest in this blog and he’s the same in person. I’m anxious to hear his side, too!
Mortius ~ I’m so glad you read it and enjoyed it. Something to look forward too.
Art ~ Thank you, love. You’re pretty damn amazing yourself!
CW ~ Thanks. This is the half that will become a whole.
Riff Dog ~ I'm very glad you came over to read this. You've reinforced the fact that being selfish was, OK! Sometimes being used and using are just what's needed.
Sparrow ~ He definitely can be a, "Sir" but he's just as comfortable with being an equal.
Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. ~ nitebyrd
Post a Comment