sex forums Torchlight: My Turn -- Part II

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Turn -- Part II

As time passed during the weekend, it was obvious how absolutely hungry Nitebyrd was. Not just for affection and sex, either, although that was certainly a major consideration. No, the thing that she seemed to need, that I sensed instinctively was the utter reaching of recognition of her spirit. She wanted someone to see that she was a woman of emotional substance....who owned her own kind of strength...whose generosity was natural and well-considered and intuitively submissive to the person she chose to share such things with. I could sense it just as easily as I could breathe. It was a fascinating exchange, one that changed my own life, too.

I dove into her cunt with the energy of a new puppy, tempered with the knowledge of an old dawg...lol...I am proud of my oral abilities and I wanted to give them to her fully. I spread her swollen pussy lips apart -- she was already drenched with excitement -- and worked my tongue. Teasing her at first, wanting to pull out of her those magic moans and noises that I deeply enjoy. It was like drinking from a glass. And suddenly when I finally sucked into my mouth her wonderfully fat clit, she suddenly giggled...yes, giggled. I wonder if she now remembers that. Anyway, I worked it hard, twirling it in every pattern I could come up with. Round and round....now up and down....now across from side to side....harder and pulling her pelvis into my face, wanting to give this bitch what she came for. Literally throwing my face into her. And she took it all like a woman should...grunting and holding onto my bald head, seemingly wanting to steer it into favored places. Fine with me, honey...let's ride.

Then I took the vibrator lying next to her and shoved it in her cunt so easily. Nitebyrd clutched the small bullet attachment and almost crushed her clit with it, she wanted it so much. And there we went. I guided the vibe up into her G-spot and worked it around, talking the dirty streak of sex that I love so much. For her part, she did the same on her clit with the bullet, rubbing herself hard and fast. With my left hand, I held the vibrator inside her...with my right, I helped the magic bullet out.

And here she orgasmed. Loud. Hard. Thought I saw a tear come down her cheek as I look up at her face. The moment I did that...she squirted me on my own cheek. OH MY GOD! Fabulous! Kept the whole thing going as long as I could sense she wanted it. On and on and on.... till finally we stopped and rested. I laughed out loud and she asked me what was funny. I said quietly and proudly "Honey...you shot me on my face." She looked up at me quickly. "I DID WHAT???" "Yeah, look how wet my cheek is." And we had a wonderfully loud laugh at the moment. The walls were finally down, if they hadn't come down before. And the nervousness of new friends faded away.

Now...the coup d'grace of the weekend...Nitebyrd brought her flogger with her.

And yes, we had thoroughly discussed it all between us. We were adults and knew what we wanted. Her consent was emphasized by the fact that she had her own flogger, and she WANTED to be taken care of in this regard. I've written a post on my own personal experience with all this, and the point at which I have arrived. So when we were in the same bedroom, there was no turning back. And neither of us wanted to.

So after some loving and reassuring foreplay, I put her on her knees. Her toys were at the ready. I tested a few strokes on her to make sure of what she was in for. And when she said "Harder!", well, it was like a lightning bolt shot through me. I wanted her to equate this fierce physical feeling with her own sexual rise. So I told her to masturbate while I whipped her. Her flogger has some weight to it; it was not a light instrument. Leather straps and a corded handle. Loved it.

And we began.

We shared with each other that the closer she got to orgasm, the harder and faster I was to hit her. And I was SO pleased at how quickly that happened. I held little back. I flogged her ass. Her back. Her shoulders. Her feet. And when NB got closer to the cum, I started offering more. Harder and harder. Faster. On her ass, I developed a circular motion that kept hitting her at a good speed. And when the strokes flowed over onto her pussy, she absolutely screamed with ecstasy. Which, of course, drove me further to make her understand that at this particular moment...she was MINE! To do with as I wanted...which, thankfully, was what she wanted.

Then I turned her over.

Again we started easily. She was on her back and needed to build up to the frenzy again. I slapped her tits, and she yelped with joy. I swung down onto her stomach, and she grunted loudly. I beat her thighs and lower legs. I hit her pussy again and again and again, and she just ate it up like a kid in a candy store. And here we come again, getting closer and closer to orgasm. And once again, I increase the speed and strength of her flogger. And as she got closer, she began this steady vocal moan, all in one breath. And her voice got higher in pitch as I bore down. At the cum, I was on her hard and fast. She let it all go...it lasted a long time. And deservedly so. This is why she was in my bed....and not just because of being flogged...but because she found a place where she could definitively LET IT ALL GO....

When she started coming down from it all, I used the flogger in a comforting way. Stroking her body with it. Soothing her. Calming her down. Allowing her to find the trust in me that she needed to find. Her strong legs relaxed. The curl in her toes straightened. And she was calmer, relaxed. I asked her "You okay?" She looked at me with sparkling eyes and said simply "I'm great. Just...great!" And we laughed.

Couple of more sessions of it all that evening. All in all, it lasted over two hours. It was a breathtaking experience and helped me realize that the struggles I'd had over the past summer and early fall in trying to find my way had paid off. At last....

The next day, I carried her bag all over fucking Chicago. It was large and heavy and that evening, I was so damned tired, I couldn't get it up to fuck her! LOL....she understood and gave me a break. But I did give her a really good spanking in trying to do so...I was simply reminded that as a man gets older, he learns to pace himself. Which really pissed me off, because I did want, as she did, a good old-fashioned knocking. But...we contented ourselves with cuddling and touching and talking. Knowing that this particular friendship would last a long time. We gave each other a gift that weekend. I helped her with those feelings of breaking free from her own
emotional confinement. She helped me see that I do have more power inside me than I realized
I had. And that I can, indeed, control it.

We all find our own way in the best way we can. This is one of the last things I ever saw in my life. But boy....the gifts I've received....:)

7 comments:

Mortuis said...

This, too, I've been waiting for. It's important for me to understand, so well as I can from simply reading about it, the feelings behind BDSM, from the standpoint of both Dom and Sub. Not just the physical, but the mental and emotional resonances.

It's only now that I've read something that permits me to understand, at least from an outsider's point of view, how the Dom feels, how the Sub feels. The two of you together are articulate enough that I'm beginning to get the edges of it, at least. I don't think I'll get closer than that unless I indulge myself.

Thanks for the insight, Ron and Nite.

Aurore said...

Oh that does sound like quite the weekend and not simply for the hot sex! I'm glad that you are allowing yourself to explore this side of you and know how to remain in control of it. If I recall correctly, you weren't so sure this summer that you could control or manage your feelings. It's interesting to watch all of this unfold.

Indi said...

BDSM ~ Ar yes I remember it well. Couldn't tread there again, too many memories .. the sub felt used. betrayed, hurt, bruised ( she was a crap shot, usually in the kidney's) but that was then, I guess I took the role to seriously. Nice post though mate... sexy, but nitebyrd's mine!!

Kyra said...

It's wonderful you were both able to experience that in an environment of trust, respect and mutual affection!

Distracted said...

Don't forget the gifts you have given as well, my friend. Sharing your journey with us has been so generous. I feel quite privileged to get to 'watch' and grow along with you. xxxoo

Topaz said...

Your development brings a smile to my lips! This is such an incredible connection you two have struck up seems so perfect in learning about each other and in yourselves. Just ease up on the lugging of heavy objects :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice job writing, Ron. Loved the story of both you and NB. You each had a wonderful time, and it is so good to let go, isn't it? I love it when my slut is transported to another place, which she writes about so very well (Distracted's Sir).