The very first thing I did...as I told her I would do...was to slap my hand down to her pussy right there in the airport. She giggled like she does...we hugged and kissed and made our way back to civilization.
Nitebyrd is an esthetician and a very good one, from my perspective. I had told her that I wanted her to help me with a wax job on my back. Never had one before, and it was quite an experience. I laid a thick comforter on top of a dining room table as a way to lie down...for her to do her job. OUCH...at first. Once I got used to it, I was fine...lol...although if you women go through this every time you have a bikini wax, I now have a new and highly supportive perspective on it all. She was comfortable and elegant. She touched me gently and firmly, and she was enjoying every bit of this, I could tell.
One time she left the room...I began stroking my cock impulsively. Got it nice and hard and was stroking slowly and evenly when she came back into the room. Her eyes got big, though she did her very best to not give it away. I admit to having both the voyeur and the exhibitionist inside me, and I wanted her to watch me. And she did. I wanted to turn her on in every possible way during this visit...what better way, other than to dive into her body, than to show her what excites me. She watched intently. I shave my balls, so it was smooth and open to her. She made a couple of 'mmmm' sounds that were either involuntary or implicit...either way, I showed her a bit of me and after a few minutes, the waxing commenced.
Now to the meat of the matter...literally. Nitebyrd loves, LOVES to give head. And it was some of the best I'd had in a long time. I like to be teased and she did so expertly. I like attention, painful attention on my nipples in such an endeavor...she loved twisting and tweaking. I am very verbal in sex, too. So as is my wont, I began instinctively yelling her bitch-slut out into the bedoom. She used her teeth a bit, and it was quite hot. She would bob her head and then would stroke me and then bob it again. Fucking bitch was driving me nuts...thankfully.
One of my favorite things -- always has been, always will be, ladies, so remember this -- is to grab a woman's head (or hair) and fuck her mouth at a pace of my choosing.. The woman hung in there with me and I fucking LOVED IT. Finally, I just let go of her head and gave her the moment... She made me squirm...she made me yell and grunt...and when I orgasmed, she was wonderfully receptive in her mouth. She let me cum as long as needed...and she will tell you, I"m not an easy man to hold down in orgasm. I kept my cock in her mouth and she swallowed every fucking bit of my cum, just like a good girl should. A really hot little bitch, she is, I promise you....:)
This new whore of the weekend needed some payback. And what a sweet pussy...damn! But...now it's your turn to be teased, friend. I promise to finish next time....keep reading....:)

7 comments:
Okay. I should not have read this on break from work. Now, I've got um...issues. Lovelovelove reading both sides!
It's great to hear your side of things.I'll be waiting for the next instalment...
Now THIS is the Ron that seems to flow naturally! I'm enjoying this journey of yours! Wooohooo!
Love it.
More. Please.
Fuck that is hot! yeah! bring on Part 2!
Okay, I have to catch my breath now...
Damn, I'd think this was hot if it was fiction, and knowing it's fact...!
Wow. Just... wow.
Topaz hit the nail here...this sounds like you, Ron. I too am enjoying this a lot - finding your self, expressiveness with a trusting comfortable partner. It sounds amazing...
Keep it coming my friend!
Post a Comment