sex forums Torchlight: "So Who Wants To Come Up Here?"

Sunday, November 8, 2009

"So Who Wants To Come Up Here?"

...as the instructor stared straight at me....

As I entered this absolutely new phase of my life -- and as brave or foolish as I've always been -- I saw on the website a workshop on flogging. I can't explain why it appealed to me, but yes, I did go. It was in the southeast Chicago suburbs and was affordable ( many workshops are free, by the way ), so off I went. It was in a club near the Illinois-Indiana border and convenient to my next job.

A comfortable place, surprisingly. There were about fifteen people in attendance. The instructor was a stereotypically burly, big man with a gentle approach. There were three people with him -- another man and two women, any of whom were 'models' for the demonstration. I entered into this carefully, doing my best to put the images that we all see in media aside.

The instructor showed his array of tools first. He had four different types of whips, from very light stinging to heavy thudding leather. He demonstrated on a pole with padding around it what they sounded like and described the function of each. One of the women was very gregarious, joking and making the nervous crowd laugh. The instructor also provided everyone with literature about his own history in the lifestyle and talked to the interested about their own histories, if any, and what they wanted to take away from the workshop.

I stop here to share with you that this entire workshop was, dare I say, very organized and professional in its approach. Yes, the subject matter was very unorthodox. To some, the very fact of talking about beating someone with a foreign object is offensive. But my endless curiosity kept me going. I was riveted in my seat and not going anywhere. Even if this didn't work for me, I was going to see it through. I had already invested in the discovery of this side of life; I wanted some payback.

Oh, boy...

The instructor finally got to the meat of the matter. Utilizing one of the medium-sized floggers, he asked the other attending man to step forward and hold onto the padded pole, which the subject readily did. He then began swinging. It went for a couple of minutes, and the instructor did not hold back. The receiver began to cry out here and there from the pain, but you could tell immediately that it was not a difficult thing for him to endure. He still had his shirt on, ostensibly so the visual of the results of beating would not be so eminent to the attending crowd. When he was finished, the instructor stopped. Went to the other man and put his hand on a shoulder...."You okay?" "Yes, sir, I'm fine." Which then prompted a couple of women in the crowd to impulsively ask "How did that feel? Are you hurt?" and other such questions.

Fascinating.

After the discussion, one of the women stepped forward. She was a short, curvy girl about 30 or so, the one who was open and joking. There were two straps hanging down, which she grabbed onto. And the instructor repeated the procedure with the lighter whip. And this time, the added feature of covering her whole body. Not just her back. It seemed to last longer, but it probably was similar. She was surprisingly quiet during her moments, staring straight out to the wall, almost like a movie character from the Middle Ages. Upon completion, she let go of the straps and began breathing heavily. Again the instructor checked on the subject's wellbeing, to which she joked "When do you get YOUR turn?"

Finally...the other woman stepped up. She had long dark hair, a wonderful body, and she wore a top that exposed her back. The instructor picked up one of the two heavier whips, the ones with a thicker kind of leather. He again swung at the pole to have us all hear how it sounded. Then she stepped up and grabbed the straps, spread-eagled. The instructor then looked out at the crowd and said "Do we have any aspiring Doms here?" Three or four of us raised our hands. He looked around. His eyes settled on me, and he said quietly:

"So who wants to come up here?" .....as the instructor stared straight at me.

I was roped in. I stepped up, introduced myself as requested. He gave me the flogger and said "Hit the padding, so you know the weight of the whip." So I did. "Again." Okay. He then said "There you go. Match that sound to what you do with her back. Take a few strokes to acclamate to what's going on. Then continue."

I looked at the woman. She smiled and said "It's okay, sir. I wouldn't be here otherwise." So... I started. I swung about a half-dozen times to get used to what in the world I was doing. And then we began to push. Harder I swung. She kept saying "Yes, sir. Yes, sir....YES, SIR." And so on.

And then a wonderfully erotic thing happened. Shocking and even throwing me a bit. She let go of one of the straps and reached her hand inside her sweatpants. She began masturbating. MASTURBATING. As I was swinging. I kept a steady tempo and looked at the instructor, who smiled and quietly urged me to keep going. This woman was fucking her pussy while she was being beaten. In front of people.

OH. MY. GOD.

I kept going. I broke a sweat and still kept going. And this astounding feeling of power swept over me. With her accompanying cries of lust and simultaneous pain, it was a rush from out of nowhere. Christ, I realized that I was having fun doing this!....Finally, the woman let go a huge cry. She was orgasming! And I was flogging her! In front of people! Now the 'in front of people' thing is always something I would enjoy in sexual fun, especially with a willing partner. But this was a whole new realm.

I stopped, profusely sweating and admittedly nervous. She let go of the other strap and collapsed to the floor. The instructor came over to one side, me to the other, making sure she was okay. When she recovered, she looked at me with a toothy grin. She looked at the instructor and said breathlessly....

"My God! This guy's a fucking natural!" Everyone laughed with relief. The instructor said "Ron, this girl is an exhibitionist, too. I didn't tell you that.!" Again, everyone laughed. I found out that I was involved in this for nearly ten minutes. The instructor chose me, he said, because I was older and, from the questions I had asked in discussion, offered responsibility for what I was asked to do.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I loved it. I was hooked. It was an astounding, freeing experience. And I have developed since my own philosophy on it all.

But next....the flight of the Nitebyrd and how I brought her to earth....God, that sounds like an old-time radio promo....lol....

10 comments:

Aurore said...

WOW! That sounds intensely erotic and sexy. Makes me want to volunteer at a workshop ;)

Can't wait to hear your side of things.

Mortuis said...

And here's more proof of your responsible side. You didn't just buy a flogger and start swinging - though I daresay many have begun that way without ill effect to themselves or their partner. You wanted to learn in a safe, controlled environment. Here, too, you learned about yourself and about those who choose submission as a part (and sometimes the whole) of their sexual range.

Again I say, Ron, there's nothing whatever wrong with you and a great deal that's right. I can only hope when my time comes that I can perform with half the sensitivity that you've displayed.

My hat's off to you, man.

Distracted said...

I love this story and the way you tell it. You have so many gifts, Ron. I am delighted that you want to share your adventures. xxxoo

Topaz said...

Ron, how this can happen to anybody is too much like a screenplay, and it's only deserving that it falls to you. I'm so glad you had this experience! I don't care who this happens to, this would be a defining moment for anybody...

Anonymous said...

That is wild...and fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Ron this is just simply too fucking hot.....

xo

Glitterstim said...

What an incredible experience! And probably more so because you're so open to it. I like the caution and care you take with new things and new people....very thoughtful. Thanks for sharing so much with me, Ron!

Kyra said...

Oh I have no doubt you are a natural. Not doubt at all.

And that was quite a sexy post!

JRM said...

Oh My. You have been having such fun in discovery. I've somehow missed the updates, my apologies. I'm so glad you have someone to explore with, my friend. Heady stuff, D/s, isn't it. Heaven, to some of us.

nitebyrd said...

Yeah, he's definitely a natural. ;)