Of course I want to fuck you, honey. What's wrong with that? Just tell me what you want.
I'm pretty versatile. I can give it to you quietly...slip myself inside that oozing pussy slowly... locking our eyes together and feeling the soft, wet friction easily dissolving into that smooth fuck that we both just drool over...
I can be a little more adventurous, as I am usually wont to do...while we're fucking, I'll just grab your ankle and turn you onto your side.... slowly moving that leg around me when you get there... putting my weight onto your gorgeous hip and just pump away...make that vocal noise for me, I love that....
I can also be pretty kinky and innovative. You know that by now, don't you? I can increase the tempo in that dripping wet cunt of yours....pinch the nipple on your breast...slap it around a little, make you grunt while I leave my red mark...tell you in word "fuckme, you hot fucking bitch, give it to me, don't you stop, fuck yes, fuck yes..." And enjoy spanking that ass while I'm at it. All you need to do is let it happen...
I would also turn you onto your knees, grab as much of your hair as I can, and fuck you as hard and as fast as I want...because right now that's what I want from you... help me escape... just be the little whore I need right now ....
Your only responsibility in all this is to simply tell me what you want and then come along for the ride. We'll see what we can do. I even have a couple of other guys and a myriad of girls here for you, if you want some variety...
JUST TELL ME. That's all I ask. Because otherwise...I'll have to tell you what I want. Would you like that more?
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I want it all, start with the top of the list and work your way down... Mmmm tell me what you want please.
Ummm yes...you sweet, bad man (oxymoron) TELL US!!!
xo
Little whore over here ;)
Cande -- From what I've seen, it's time you got it from someone who appreciates a hot woman...:)
SG -- You know me, honey. I'll tell you and SHOW you...:)
Aurore -- Fucking little whore...what a hot little girl you are...:)
Ron, baby, both work for me. You want me to tell you? Right now I want to have my ass at the edge of the bed, a hot man between my legs, pushing my legs apart and fucking me with all the power he has in those masculine legs.
Does that work for you? If not, then I'm pretty sure flipping me over, grabbing my hair and fucking me hard and fast from behind will work just fine, too.
Kyra...And you being the naturally HOT slut you are, I"m sure we can trade off just fine...:)
How very playful of you! I like this teasing of yours...
yummmmmmmm!
Oooooh, YES!
Can't wait.
Oh I like this....a lot.
Nasty man you turn me on.
XX
Post a Comment