I’d admit that I'd been after this woman. Something about this young, hot bitch that just did it for me. She knew it, too, and even in her submissive nature, she just might have been playing a little game. Fine. All I knew was that we shared similar outlooks on life and love and sex. After going back and forth for a long time, I finally, finally corralled her into listening to me. And doing for me as I tell her. I sent a note telling her that I would soon be in her neighborhood. She was to meet me in the large, empty parking lot down the street from her…yes, I easily found her home….She was to dress appropriately – a skirt that offered easy access and some fuck-me heels were all I needed – and to make herself available to me in any way I ordered.
I think I surprised her a bit, don’t you?
I made her wait for a while, but eventually I pulled up in my rental car. She did exactly as she was told to do…a specific pole with no light, under which we would both park, lights on and facing each other. A gorgeous woman, even as she protested that she didn’t know so. Part of my own tact in dominance is in making sure that you, woman, know that you are appreciated…and hot…and fuckable….and thus ready for my attention.
She stood there facing the pole as I told her, arms around it, waiting. Waiting. She properly followed instructions in saying to me “Please, Sir. Beat me as you want to beat me. Use me hard, Sir. I can’t wait!” Hot little slut. So I grabbed a wrist from behind, pushing myself against her in a strong, using kind of way…She shoved her hot ass back to me. When I finished tying her around the light pole, I reached down and pulled her skirt up and SMAAAAAACCCCKKKED her as hard as I could.
“You give me this ass when you are TOLD to, honey!” Just playing games with her. She abruptly replied “Yes, Sir.” I grabbed her thick, wonderful hair and pulled her face back from the pole. I said to her quietly and firmly “You are mine for the next few minutes. You will enjoy yourself, I am sure. But you do NOTHING without me doing it to you. You understand?” “Yes, Sir” came the meek, but obedient reply.
She was nervous, of course. I still hadn’t allowed her to see me yet; her eyes were shut tightly and her body was waiting. I said to her “A sundress. Nice touch. You know how to please a man.” With that, I slowly untied the straps from her shoulders and let them fall. I held the dress in place and rubbed her fucking ass…God, it was beautiful. And creamy. And mine. She deeply enjoyed, I know, the attention on her asscheeks. I made her suck my fingers wet and I brusquely shoved the middle one up into her. She lost her breath and wanted to cry out…and knew that she shouldn’t.
I smiled….”Good girl.” Then I pulled out my finger and yanked her dress down away from her body. There she was…naked in the stark carlights. Breasts crushed against the cold metal of the pole. I immediately slapped her ass a dozen times or so. As HARD and as FAST as I could do it. Quickly I rubbed her ass in comfort as I reached around for her drenched pussy, as it sucks in three fingers like a mouth to a straw….Fuck yes…she LOVED this attention, even as her voice began to shake. “You do love this; I can tell.” Breathless, she replied “Oh Goddamn, yes SIR!” I kicked her legs farther apart, because I wanted to see as much of my hand inside this bitch as I could. She responded…well, remarkably. Yes, she cried out….and tears were almost on her tongue by this time. But she dutifully took all four of my fingers into her juicy cunt. Which I then took fully into my hand and began physically shaking her torso all around. Again, as hard and as fast as I could…and I freely admit it….I LOVED THIS.
Resumed the spanking. I kept at her ass for a while. Then I started slapping her lower back and moved upward. This provoked some loud vocal reaction, but no protest. And my God, she wanted it all. The pain, the pleasure, the mix, the crying out. ..I paused, breathing heavily, I admit. I whispered to her “Don’t you dare move.” Went to the car and got a buffalo flogger that I had just purchased. I swung it onto the carseat, so she could hear it. She turned her head in response, but said nothing. Keep in mind that she still has not seen my face.
I came back behind her and again whispered in her ear “Stay where you are.” I rapidly flogged her thighs, her calves in a back-and-forth motion. Not as hard in the beginning. But as I increased the speed and the strength on her, I moved to her back. And her ass…damn, I loved beating that ass….And from her lips, a pained voice filled with tears…wanting, desiring tears…
“MORE!!! YES!!! HARDER!!! FASTER!!! MORE!!! OOOOHHHHH!!!”
I used her as a whipping post by this time, and she couldn’t move. Nor did she want to. She reached a place in her of constant moaning in a steady pitch, only breathing when she had run out of air. And that made me fucking rock-hard. I threw my flogger toward the car. Unzipped my pants as fast as I could. Physically bent her body, so her pussy was right there for the fucking. Shoved my cock in quickly and rode her cunt. However and wherever I wanted. And she hung right in there with me. In the midst of her own painful ambrosia, I heard her yell out loud :
“FUUUUCK ME YOUFUCCCKKER!!! GODDDAAAMMNN, I AM CUUUUMMMING ALLLLLLOOOOVVVVERRYOU!!!!”
That did it. I shoved her into the light post painfully and shot my cum. Her cunt, her ass, everywhere on her body. And she absolutely ate it up…..
I stood there as she stood there…two people in lustful recovery….When we got ourselves back a bit, I reached from behind her….Undid the Shibari…She turned ever-so-slowly and saw me…We smiled. We put our arms around each other.
“Hello Ron” “Aurore, honey….how are you? You okay?”
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hot damn.
So, usually a story I read needs to have some significant elements matching a fantasy or two of mine before I can get aroused by it. But this (fiction? Non-fiction?) didn't really. But I was definitely aroused. I may have to work some of this into my fantasy life?
Very nicely done, Ron!
Pass this around, Kyra. I seem to have run into a bit of a place where folks don't visit. Maybe the holidays, maybe something else. Just thinking...
Oh...and believe me, I really think you'd have enjoyed this. Thoroughly.
You definitely have a way with...a flogger...I mean words ;)
You've got to be kidding me... so this really DID happen? Damn, what an introduction!
Yowsa, yowsa, yowsa (Ok, I officially just became Joanie from Happy Days!!)
Seriously...like, Uhhhmm WOW!!
Fantasy? Reality? Who the fuck cares when it's that HOT!?!
Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't do a damn thing about the excitement this story has caused!
damn. aurore's such a hot, dirty girl. lovely fantasy meeting! beautifully written also.
Post a Comment