We'd had lunch twice before we met. She was tiny, attractive and "...in real need of a man's company"...her words, not mine. My age, so she had some understanding of my own frame of reference in life. She tracked me down through my profile on a web site. We talked and e-mailed consistently for a good month. She was submissive and ready for some strong attention. And by God, so was I, friend. I was going to enjoy this as long as time would allow.
After our first lunch, she said that next time she would pick up the tab. Didn't ask her to do so, and that was fine with me. The morning of that next lunch, she called me to say that she was really low on funds and wondered what I thought. I said "Well, we can always postpone, if that's what makes you feel right." Then she said the oddest thing. After a pause, she said "You know, a real gentleman would offer to pick up the tab."
Ah. I see. And I'm NOT a real gentleman by not offering to do so.
So I said to her (and I think this is verbatim) "Young lady, a 'real gentleman' sat and listened to you complain last week about your husband... A 'real gentleman' bought lunch, was attentive and respectful, and really liked you and what you were looking for. A 'real gentleman' does not need such an attitude near him!" Calmly, but firmly.
And then I hung up. Never in my life have I hung up on anyone, but that simply grabbed me in the wrong way.
She spent the next week apologizing. Sending me notes on e-mail. Texting on the phone. Now my original impression was that this was a strong woman who wanted to play a submissive role in the bedroom; she was looking for a man to offer her new experiences and to try new things. She tried again to make a lunch date and, to be honest, I held off for a bit. I wasn't at all sure that this would be a positive experience for me. But...in time I did meet her for a second lunch. And she was everything I wanted her to be. It was fun and full of humor and stories and we were there almost two hours. But I also kept my guard up. Just in case.
We made a meeting time at a hotel downtown on the Monday before Christmas. At that second lunch, I shared with her that I would be reinforcing in our fun. All she needed to do was what I asked her to do. Nothing hugely threatening or difficult. I told me that she was going to cum and cum, and anything else was extra. She stared at me and almost under her breath with anticipation said "Really?..." So yes, that sounded fun.
In fact...it was RIGHT. UP. MY. ALLEY.
I told her that she was going to orgasm as much as I could get her to do so, and then some. I wanted to push her limits and exhaust her. And myself at the same time, if it came to it. No arguments, no problems. We established a safe word. We had thoroughly talked out what was going to happen. Since this was comparatively new for her, I wanted her to FEEL safe.
She got off the train and called me. I had some orange juice, fruit and a muffin available. She was nervous and excited on the phone. I told her the room number and in minutes, she was knocking on the door.
"Come on in, honey." She came in with a nervous smile. Put her bag down. Could not stop her nervous chatter. I grabbed her...pulled her to me...kissed her hard, yanking her hair back roughly. When I finished, I looked at her.
I slapped her.
She was slightly surprised, but game. This is what she had asked for. I said to her quietly "Are you going to listen to me this morning?"
Breathlessly..."Yes, Sir."
I said to her "Unbutton this." She reached up and unbuttoned her lovely top. I quickly reached for it, pulled it over her shoulders and held onto it in front, trapping her arms in the process. I grabbed her hair and kissed her again, throwing my tongue hungrily into her mouth. She could not stop moaning in her own lust. I had established the power base. From then on, I steered the ship and she came along willingly and comfortably. And almost orgasmed standing there, she told me later. Easy conversation followed...the exchange of getting to know each other in a different, more intimate, more sexual way. As ordered, she slowly took her clothes off for me as we talked about some of life. People. Her trip in... Finally she was naked...and gorgeous...and mine.
Thus, the morning began...
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Look at you go Ron.... wow!!
More please, Sir.
Yum. I'm glad you gave her another chance. I can't wait to hear the rest.
You are stepping into your new role quite nicely my friend ;)
You were born to this, Ron. She will be well used and will want more. I know it!
Very well written. And a story well lived - right from the moment she opened the door :-)
I liked the 'real gentleman' exchange. Sometimes we lose track of that because some guys have lots of cash and like to flash it around and buy meals and jewels and the like. It means almost nothing to them. Whereas a man who gives you his ear and his time and helps you to develop as a woman...? What price a real gentleman? I know which one I prefer and good for you for enlightening her.
Happy New Year Ron x
i scrolled past part two (so glad i came here first) and will go there now. how very exciting!
Post a Comment