I believe with all my heart that we are what we dream. If by grace or chance we reach it, the energy inside us creates another to follow.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Work!
Hi, all....Just opened a play last night, so I've been a bit slow in getting things back up here this past week. Rest assured, I will offer you some fine entertainment when the weekend arrives. I ask your patience.
Open, freespirited man who yearns for a partner who understands what that is. I've been an actor/ singer/ writer in life. I now want to surround myself with those folks who share this spirit. Come talk to me... anytime!
4 comments:
Hopefully, opening night was a smashing success! Can't wait for what you have in store for us next!
I'm sure our patience - and curiousity - will be amply repaid when you can find the time....
I feel slightly sad for those waiting new posts. Yet, I know most of what you'll say so I'm also feeling a bit smug!
Break a leg!
Wow! Good for you Ron!!!
Post a Comment