My apologies, friends. Life got in the way suddenly this week. But I hope you enjoy this.
__________________________________________________
My God, how I wanted you...It was truly illicit. And forbidden. And even wrong. But you made me want you so much. CRACK, the thunder boomed as the rains poured their contribution into our heads.
I wish that you could be as open about sex as I am. I wish that you could show your attraction to me as strongly as you want. I've already taken you once. In that dark and stormy night, in your own bedroom. It was a party with a few friends. Much celebration. I went in the bedroom to grab my wet coat; my car keys were there, and I had to get something out of my car. You went in ahead of me to go to your closet. Hurriedly changing tops, because of a spill...and I saw your breasts. Jesus, fuck, are you a beautiful woman. And you didn't move. You stood there frozen. So did I. The lightning outside shot through the window and brightened the room.
Finally...a remarkable thing occurred. You said quietly "Lock that door, Ron...Hurry." I did so and by the time I had turned around, you had taken your pants off and said "Come on...I want this, I want you...please, Ron...Fuck me or SOMETHING! PLEASE!" I unzipped, you reached down and said under your breath "Ohmygod. I'm really doing this..." The storm outside was noisy and violent. I knew you liked to be handled physically from watching you play football in the backyard...I grabbed your hair, yanked your head back and said in your ear "Are you sure you want this?" "Fuck yes! Hurry up before I get second thoughts!" I threw you down on the bed. I grabbed your ohmyfuckinggod ass and turned you around. You were already so damned wet, and I was a damned tree, by this point. I shoved my cock inside you...thank God the noise outside and in the house was high. Your scream was just what I needed. I started fucking you. Hard and quickly...that was the level of the hotness. That's often how I've wanted it. Strong and loud and with sexual purpose. And it didn't take a dozen strokes until you were on the cum.....
"OHMYGODOHMYGOD!!! FUU-U-U-U-U-UCCCKKKMEEE!!! AAAHAHHHHHHHH!!!!"
And you actually squirted all over me, the bed, the coats below us. It was one of the most sexually charged things I'd ever felt in my life. I kept fucking you in that same way, slamming into you as hard as I could. I kept pushing my cock harder and deeper and for you, it was like a nonstop orgasm. It made me feel strong. And proud. And frankly, you remember it didn't take long for me, either . And I'm always so damned loud...
"OHfuckfuckFUCK!!! UUUNNNNNHHHH!!! FFFUUUUUUUUUKKK!!!!" It was intense and it was quick and it was ours.
And it didn't last five minutes.
We both wanted it so much. Remember? And when we both finally came back into reality, you said "Jesus, I've wanted that for years. He just doesn't fuck me that way..." I said "It's his loss. You are hot and fun and just what I needed today." Then we kissed...one of those soulful, deep moments that made us both want more. With her husband in the next room. "God, I wish..." "Yes, I know...I do too." She grabbed a towel that was on the floor...cleaned what she could...threw the towel under the bed. "I guess we should talk, right?"
I laughed. "No, I think we said a lot here for one day."
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
*fans herself* That was hot! Definitely worth the late post!!:)
Sometimes those hard and fast quickies can be better than the longer times. I am in dire need of hard and fast today. Grindy.
XX
Post a Comment