Yes...I did. All in one year. Haven't thought about these women in a long time. Mary, Monica and Donna. They were all smart, savvy girls who knew what they were doing...and if they didn't, they would let you do what you do best.
Mary was a blonde, slightly Zaftig woman with a sultry voice and a surprising innocence about her. She also gave the best head I've ever had. Mary had this sucking way about the back of her throat that a man could feel on the tip of his cock before he got it all the way in her mouth. And Mary would let a man fuck her mouth. Hard. Mary was the one who taught me to 'hum', when I give head to a woman. She did it to me while I would fuck her mouth. Ohhhh, fuck....And she absolutely loved it. So did I...
Monica was the quiet one, also the youngest. She could bend herself into a pretzel to fuck you... the closest thing I ever had to a dancer or a gymnast. She had wonderfully round breasts and thick hair that she loved for you to pull on, and you know Uncle Ron did his best. Pounding her, fucking her was one of the most enjoyable sexual experiences. And she always kept her eyes open, watching you...which forced you to watch her. The lust in her eyes...DAMN! Once I took one leg all the way almost behind her head, while I spread the other one away from her, leaving her cunt wide open for me. Monica would grunt on every thrust, this animalistic, gutteral sound that I imagine I make when I orgasm. She was a fun woman.
Donna was in the middle. She was a fitness instructor, and it showed. Donna also worked her Kegel exercises to the limit. To feel her orgasm when my cock was inside her...that pulsating, rhythmic thing that a good pussy will do when it's on the cum...well, Donna had it down to a science. When she orgasmed and you just had to stop and feel it, it wouldn't take long until you were right there with her.
Loved those girls. Kept in touch with them for a long time, until time does its thing. All three are still back home in central Indiana, though. I wonder...:)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
This is crazy! Maybe I'm missing this, but did they ever know?
Oh yes. They all knew. Nothing was hidden.
you know what ronjazz? i actually know a man who was with 3 sisters also. i don't know that his experience was quite as lively. wow. on second thought...i'm sure he's got some good thoughts rolling up there in his head. ;)
oh oh oh! i was with 2 brothers!
You're a lucky man, Ron! Do you fantasize about what a foursome would have been like? ;)
I love the description of each woman, the best of each. What a great post, Ron, such fun. :)
I would think the psychological aspects of this would be fascinating....
Wow! You da man! ;P You are one lucky guy!!!
Post a Comment