sex forums Torchlight: My Own Sexual Record

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Own Sexual Record

I wrote an original list a couple of years, so I can now update. It crossed my mind about how varied my own sex life has been....lots of fun. What have you done in your intimate life that others may not have done?

1. I've had a threesome. More than once. Both FMF and MMF.
2. Masturbation while driving my car...more of a challenge than I thought.
3. Lots of phone sex...three-way phone sex, too.
4. Twice with cousins...yes, my cousins.
5. A mother and a daughter within a week of each other.
6. Three sisters at different times...not mine...THEY were sisters....oh, hell, you know what I mean.
7. Sex on the hood of my car...in a car...on the trunk of a car.
8. At a beach.
9. Getting off with a woman during a YES concert.
10. ...in a library...
11. ...in a van at a race track...with an audience...
12. ...in her parents' bed...with her parents downstairs.
13. A couple of visits to a swingers' club...and I'd love to do it again.
14. Two experiences with men, with limitations. Both times, women were watching. Got through them fairly unscathed.
15. In a gazebo.
16. Lots of hotels.
17. In the shower. The bathroom.
18. An empty parking lot under a light.
19. In my backyard.
20. On a boat.
21. At the west wall of the Grand Canyon. That was fascinating.
22. In her office.
23. I lost my virginity at 14 in the hay loft of a barn. With one of those cousins. It was quite Appalachian.
24. In the front yard of a frat house during rush. Woke up with my hand inside her top at 5:00 AM.
25. I orgasmed once on her face in a Marshall Field's dressing room, because she wanted it.
26. In the elevator of the Sears Tower on the way down. We were alone and went 62 floors until we stopped. She actually came first...I had to wait until we got out of the building.
27. In a church basement.
28. Virtual sex.
29. With a girlfriend while her best friend was listening on the phone...And then about a month later, they returned the favor...with me on the phone.
30. My first flogging experience at a demonstration. I volunteered...I was hooked. She masturbated as I flogged her. WOW.
31. In the window of my apartment, fucking her as we both showed the world.
32. Being jerked off on a Greyhound bus.
33. In my window, while she was across the way in her window. Four floors up. We watched each other in the warm morning sun.

Hey...I AM a middle-aged man, so I should have a fairly long list...:) Your turn.

6 comments:

restlesslothario said...

- in a car while driving down lake shore drive

- in a car, in broad daylight, in a parking lot in Lincoln Park

- with someone i knew for about, oh, 2 minutes before we took out clothes off

- with a woman who had had a double mastectomy and breast implants - both horrifying and so amazing at the same time

- with 2 different men (for a straight male, quite a feat...)

- with a woman who was 6'4 tall (i am 6'5) and a former pro athlete

- with about a dozen prostitues

- and, these days, almost never with my wife, maybe once every month and a half? i'm 42, she's 40 -

Loverboy said...

I needed more places to add to my personal list thanks for the ideas hehehe

;]

Alabaster Legs

Vi said...

Oooooo...something I can look into doing, cause...at the moment, just looking back is all I have! The masturbating while driving is something I've done on long drives in the outback of Oz!

Aurore said...

Ok, reading that list turned me on!

nitebyrd said...

Damn! And to think (know!) that you're still going great guns and are an inventive lover who still wants to experiment and learn! AMAZING!!!!

Topaz said...

I appended every entry with 'DAMN!'

Be proud, my man, be proud :-)