sex forums Torchlight: New Energy

Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Energy

I note that a few of my valued friends and bloggers out here are taking breaks. I've done so as well, so I understand. We do what we have to do to survive.

Presently I'm getting a second wind again. Lots on my mind...lots I want to share. And lots of folks to catch up with. My life has personally changed, as you all well know, in the last few months. It has all come to the positive, and I couldn't be looking forward more to the future. I want to take you all with me as well.

It all starts with tomorrow's group post. Those who have taken breaks, I hope you are all well. Those who follow me on a regular basis, I'm getting regular again...that sounded tacky...you know what I mean.

On the horse again. The light is always on for you, too...never forget that.

6 comments:

Aurore said...

I'm glad that you are getting back into the swing of things - I've missed your posts.

Kyra said...

So glad to see a post from you and the positive energy within it. Looking forward to reading your group post!

Anonymous said...

As one who had been taking a break I am also back blogging again now although I am still finding it hard to get around to all my friends but I shall get there.

Glad you are doing well and shall look forward to reading you again

Anonymous said...

helloooo:X

heelsnstocking said...

good! was just about to drop you a 'where the hell are you' message!

can't wait xx

Glitterstim said...

I'm hoping to get back into the blogging swing of things this week.... I've been "breaking" too much lately. Maybe. We'll see.

I'm anxious to hear all that's on your mind! Take good care, friend!

:o) BJ