sex forums Torchlight: I Love........

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Love........

I love women.

I love sex.

I love fucking and sucking and doing myself for you and watching you do you for me and all the dirty talk and watching your eyes when you do orgasm.

I love spanking your ass hard and firmly. I love to spank your cunt, too, especially if you like it.

I love the image when you squirt. I love watching your neck get beet red, as it moves up into your face.

I love slapping your face, knowing the surprise that awaits for me...and for you.

I love your hair...yanking it, putting a thick handful in my grasp, pulling your head back, watching as you love being so totally taken.

I love fucking your mouth, taking all the time I need because you enjoy it as well.

I love shooting myself all over you and listening to you giggle.

I love waking up to you beside me.

I love sex.

I love women.

3 comments:

Distracted said...

And I love when you share your thoughts like this with us! Delicious. Thank you.

Three Sexketeers said...

I love when someone does all those things to me. Nail on the head.

- Disco

Anonymous said...

Wow...such passion conveyed here Ron. Delectable.

xx