sex forums Torchlight: The Harem - The Village Idiot

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Harem - The Village Idiot

The woman laid back, exhausted. A double shift at the club...not much in tips this night...and loud, unruly customers. "Fuck it" she said to herself and tried to fall asleep. Half an hour passed....one hour....ninety minutes....she couldn't find her way to sleep. She got out of bed and went to the living room. Hell, the kids can sleep, she thought, why can't I? I'm fucking exhausted here...She went to the kitchen and made a highball...maybe the booze will put me to sleep, she mused. She took a long drink and placed the glass between her legs..."FUCK!"The icy glass surprised her...but she didn't pull it away. She pushed it into her crotch, naked and turned on now by the cold. She reached in and pulled out an ice cube. She put it in her mouth; she tongued the melting liquid out and felt its path dribble down her chin...her neck...her breasts...She took it out of her mouth and, moving the glass, began to touch her clit with it. A groan...she flicked her clit with the edge of the ice cube, feeling the melting water flowing into her cunt, mixing with the arrival of her own sweetness..."Unnnhh!" Damn, that feels good, she said to herself. Little by little, the ice cube got smaller. Harder and harder she pushed it onto her now swollen clit, masturbating it as she did so often...she was a very sexual creature...finally, the ice was gone and only her fingers....and her nails...and her pussy...Oh, yes...this is how I fall asleep... cum until I HAVE to....fuck yes...But she wanted more.

She took her drink back into her bedroom. Opening her nightstand drawer, she pulled out her magic wand....the rabbit...she lovingly called it "Thumper"...She spread herself out on her bed and began to slowly tease herself with the toy...slowly....easily....soon she started feeling little jolts of turn-on from her little rabbit ears..."OhmyGod" she quietly exclaimed to herself...it built inside her cunt more and more...she fucked herself for a while...she got to the edge of her orgasm that she'd been working on for about ten minutes......and something, some impulse made her pull out...she stopped flat.

What the hell --? Why did I do that? RING!!! Oh, damn...the phone...She picked it up.

"Hello....Yeah, hi....no, it was a long day, I'm trying to get to sleep, but I just can't let the day go... Now? It's two in the morning, my kids are asleep, I can't just pick up and leave...what?....You wanna....oh...uh, OH....Well, yes....Yes, baby, I'm already naked....you're the one that has to catch up..."Things were picking up.She took a long drink and laid back. Maybe this would help, after all..."You know I got my hair cut the other day...yeah...it looks pretty good...Nah, you know me, I'm always cute..." She laughed at herself...a small hint of relaxing was finally creeping in to her. She lazily pinched her breast..."Ooo....Yeah, baby....I just pinched my tit...no, not hard....sure....I can do that..." She put her phone on the speaker function and laid the phone beside her. She took both her breasts in her hands and began to work on them in earnest. Putting on a show for the voice on the other end of the phone....Fun...

"Oh, yeah...that feels good...damn....DAMN!" She pinched her nipples harder now. She could feel herself being drawn into the moment, being a little whore on the phone for the voice on the other side...."Damn, yes...I LOVE it strong and rough...Yes...Oh, all the time. I work it good...What was it you said....OOO....Fuck!"She started slapping her breasts at the suggestion from the voice. She had done so before, but now it was a real stimulus...She made a sudden decision..."Okay...you just lay back there and jerk yourself....I will do this for you...yeah...Oh, I'll tell you
everything ....right up to my --" There, she touched her hard clit, throbbing now with an intensity she'd not felt for a while. " -- cum..."

She started telling the voice what she was doing."I'm rubbing my clit now....in a circular motion....goddamn yes, it's hot and hard as a fucking rock...Yes....Yes....Fuck, that's good....Fuck, yes, baby...!"She was getting into it now. And she liked it."I'm gonna put fingers in my pussy, baby...One...OHHHH.....I'm rubbing that spot...so fucking hot. JESUS....yes...yes...giveittome....fuckyes....ohgoddamn.....damn.....DAMN....two fingers .... I can fuck myself really good with two fingers....fuck that's nice...yes....fuck that cunt, baby...damn yes fuck it...ooo....ohhh...OOOOHHHHH.....YESSSSS.....THAT'S SO GOOD.....FUCKMEYOU.... FUCKME....YEAH....THREE FINGERS.....THREEEEEE......"

She started spanking her cunt and cried out with each one...."FUCK!!!....FUCKME!!!...YES!!! GODTHAT'SGOO-O-OD..." Then she filled her pussy with all four fingers and went at it hard and fast ...."fuckyesfuckmmeeee......yeah....yeahthatsgood....fuckyes.....damnDAMNDAMN.....!!! FUCKMEBABYCOME ON!!! FUCKME...FUCKYES!!! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!"

And with that, she reached her cum....she froze vocally and jerked hard in her orgasm...the phone fell onto the floor as she kept hitting that hot spot inside....she just kept going as long as it would last...on and on and on......

At last....sleep....peace for the night....sometimes you have to give something to get something....

11 comments:

Vi said...

Were you a fly on the wall the other night?

Very good Ron! You got me down pat!

Ronjazz said...

Glad you liked it, my dear! It's always fun.

Lady in red said...

as I was reading this I was imagining Vi in her house this was just so very real well done Ron

JRM said...

Ooooooh, very well done! Mmmmmm! Excellent!

Vi said...

Oh geez, lady, that must have been too vivid for you! lol!!!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Yummy...this is hot. She's hot. More please. :P

Lustus.Mihi said...

HOT! My, but I wanna be Harem'd!

Anonymous said...

Had to pop over and read the story about Vi.

Now I need a cold shower....or something.

Wow.zer.

Jackie Adshead said...

Great story as ever, Ron!

Fire Byrd said...

Now obviously I don't know how vi behaves in her room , but you've seemed to get her measure really well. And it was a great hot read too.
Your harem stories are just delicious ron.
pxx

Ronjazz said...

Thank you all, ladies, for all the kind words. There are a few members of the Harem here -- Lady In Red, Pixie and now Vi. A couple of you have also expressed an interest. It's fun! I'll be in touch.