I lived for four years with a wonderful woman we'll call Stacy. Stacy was 15 years younger than me, but we had a spark that lasts to this day in our friendship. She was hot, open and willing to try most things I would bring up sexually. I was proud to introduce her to all kinds of things that she'd never experienced before, and it helped to hone her own openness and willingness to please and be pleased. I wrote a post once about her and a friend who, although they weren't quite ready for a threesome, took me to a hotel for the evening after a play I was in and we all three had a masturbation night. It was so much fun.
Today I was talking to a fellow blogger and she shared with me the first time she got really good head from a man. It reminded me of when Stacy and I met at a mall one day a couple of years ago, and she was with her latest beau...still with him, by the way...Stacy always appreciated what I taught her intimately, and she would always give me credit for introducing her to what loving and open sexual feeling was. We hugged tightly as her man stood by. She turned to him and said "Tom...this is Ron...this is the man who taught me how to fuck you!" It was quite funny, but I didn't quite know how Tom would take it. To his credit, he stuck out his hand to me and said "Hey...thanks a lot!" We shook hands and went to have lunch.
One of those snapshots in the mind that you always remember...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Classic! Of course we always remember our favorite teachers. Are you currently offering classes? If so then sign me up!
XX
Class is ALWAYS open, baby...
LOL! What a great memory! Sounds like a super woman :)
LOL! Hopefully, he wasn't one of these guys who showed good face in front of you, then gave her grief afterwards!
And do you have memories of who taught you?
Good to know that she treated her time with you as precious that's a great compliment.
But reading your words it's not surprising that she stills feels that way.
hugs
pxx
Ron, you're still a marvelous teacher. You are open and giving with your time. I imagine that many women are still thanking you.
JRM -- She remains so, indeed.
Vi -- I agree...although that is the same kind of thing that I face when I do my Harem stories. I have to make sure that no feathers are ruffled, so to speak...
Pixie -- No, I didn't have a particular teacher. But I did have particular experiences that I apply intimately to this day. And I feel I can talk to anyone about pretty much anything!
Nitebyrd -- Much appreciation, honey.
Who me??? Always love bringing out the good memories when we chat. And this one is particularly wonderful.
Fabulous!
Post a Comment