sex forums Torchlight: Robert Redford in The Natural - The Final Homerun

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Robert Redford in The Natural - The Final Homerun

In the midst of this cold, unfeeling Chicago winter that seems never to go away, I am reminded that spring training has begun; I often go to this scene from the wonderful Robert Redford film THE NATURAL. If you have forgotten what it's like to dream, watch this. The Randy Newman score, the crowd, the poetic sequence...I admit it, it's so utterly American...and one of the great moments in film...anyway, let me take you to a warmer day.

4 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I would rather have 100 Brazilian waxes then to watch a baseball game but "The Natural" is one of my favorite movies. Also, "Major League" but that's not in the same vein as "The Natural" which is a beautiful movie.

Vi said...

Oh PLEASE take me to a warmer day! It's been freaking FREEZING here!

Fire Byrd said...

Makes me wonder who BBC actually thinks is interested in his non exsistant spiritual sex life.
He doesn't have to read or comment any any of us who are having a normal sex life and who are not frightened of talking about it.
And our writng about it is surely a celebration for us of sex in all it's glory. And we don't need someone telling us how we should be, cause guess what we're all adults round here with free choice.
pxx

Ronjazz said...

So, Pixie...did you watch the Redford clip?

(wink)