Well...
I just wanted to share with you that the light is still on. That I'm still here. I've experienced in the past few weeks some personal difficulty that has only seen some kind of resolution in the last week. It's been an exhausting, almost debilitating time that I've kept to myself for the most part.
But as they say on the farm, my dobber is still up! I remain as vital and sexual as I can be, and I am on my way back to the fun here. I owe a couple of Harem stories. I have a little philosophy to share, and I hope you are still here to exchange our pleasantries. I appreciate your patience, and I wish you all well. Just keep reading!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Know the feeling hon! Looking forward to you being back.
Good to hear you're on your way back. Waiting patiently for your latest insights.
good to see you are still around
look after yourself and we will still be here for you
Glad to hear things are resolving. Also, glad to hear you're doing okay and remain horny! :-*
Good news. You're a special person, Ron. Keep that in your heart and that's all you need to know.
No problemo, amigo. Ready to read whenever you're ready to write.
Handsome, I am always ready and eager for more of you....
XX
I'm so pleased I was missing you hon.
Glad you are getting to the other side of whatever, it's always the better place to be!
pxx
Still here and waiting for you to get back into the Harem
PS Im tagging you later today x
Just wanted to drop you a HELLO. I have been reading your blog for awhile but not commented. Glad to see your back.
also please to see fex looking so good too
I'm there for ya through thick n' thin. You've been there for me, and I love ya for it, Sweetie. Thanks for the pep talk.
Vi -- Thank you, ma'am.
Distracted -- There's lots on my mind, honey, both pagan and spiritual. My schedule is still swamped, but it's with constructive things, so that's good.
Lady -- You're a babe...
Byrd -- Horny as fuck, if you want the truth!
Fex -- This is a case where it takes one to know one!
Strato -- One of the few men who responds to me here. Thank you, bud, much appreciated.
A. Secret -- And those legs are spread wide, now aren't they?
Pixie -- Thank you, my dear...time seems to be able to do what it can to take care of us all.
Cake -- I'm backlogged on the Harem too. It's so much fun. Yours especially...
Butterfly -- Welcome, honey! Since I can't seem to comment on yours yet, write me a note on my e-mail. I'd love to get to know YOU.
Red -- Hey, baby. You just keep pushing forward. You know how to do that...you just put your lips together and...wait, that's a movie...YOU know what I mean!
Hey, my friend, glad to see an entry, even this kind. :) I've tagged you, btw... figure you must have a book or 50 to choose from for the tag, too ;)
Hello my lovely......i have been thinking of you. I have been moving into my house so had no broadband! Speak soon i hope x
I have something for you at my place
hugs
LiR
hey, you - sorry for not having given a little wave sooner. i hope things are still ok. spring is not the time for struggles - well, there's never a good time for struggles but spring is a time for blossoming. i'll be looking for more signs of life from you.
*crickets*
Miss ya!
I am beginning to get a complex now as half my favourite bloggers are not blogging either permanently or temporarily ......is it something I said?
Post a Comment