Good day, all. The light remains on and now I'm back and ready for all of you...
Occasionally I will go to You Porn to see the talent there, to dream of what I might like to have, etc. I have to admit that even I was astounded by a little piece of entertainment called "Alpine Hot Sex". This couple drove their SUV to the edge of a cliff. They prepared to rapell down the side of the rocks and got about halfway down...where they then proceeded to fuck each other. Probably a good 2000 feet in the air, being held only by the hooks that were clinging to their belts. Now I am pretty fearless and will try just about anything. But DAMN.... how do you do that and not lose your concentration? And yes, they did most everything you do on the ground -- face to face, regular and reverse cowgirl, oral...I was impressed. Then they began to make their way down to the ground.
Still...as much as the adventurer in me roots them on...just give me a good pair of hips to hold onto, a dirty mouth and lots of time...that's really all I need...:)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Welcome back, hun. I hope the road ahead will be smooth for you.
Aerial sex does not sound appealing to me. Both feet in the air is good as long as there's something solid under the rest of my body.
Same with me, but on some days, I don't even need the "lots" of time requirement! ; )
Did you say "good hips and a dirty mouth"? I'm your girl then handsome. But you knew that already didn't you?
XX
Yah, I don't get off on being scared. I just get off on a nice flat surface, preferably a bed!
I watched that clip too and was in awe, but had no desire to follow their daring lead.
And, by the way, "...a good pair of hips to hold onto, a dirty mouth and lots of time..." is now on my list of all time favorites quotes EVER. Ditto and Amen to that! :)
i would rather concentrate on the sex instead of falling to my death...wow....xoxo
now, don't desert us like that again. i was getting really really worried.
as for the video... now ay would iw atch it! i'm afraid of heights. seom people look away from blood in movies. i look away from views off of buildings. and when i'm fucked (or spanked) i want something under me. or to be pushed against something. to be stretched, and bound, and pushed and...
damn, i miss the philosopher.
Nitebyrd -- Personally, I think that sex with you would be great no matter where your body was...:)
Strato -- Amen, brother. Sometimes you just need it.
A.Secret -- Hell, yes, young lady...my little honeybitch...:)
Red -- ...with a few bumps in the right place...:)
Distracted -- Thank you, my dear. I know it's not "A bird in the hand..." but you get my meaning, right?...:)
DP -- Remember, honey, in France, an orgasm is called "The little death"...:)
OG -- You would be SO fun...:)
Post a Comment