Just for fun...I offer the question: Would you describe your ideal sex partner? And in fairness to all, I will do just that for you...with a couple of codicils. I've discovered in my own life that the ideal changes from time to time, with one consistent view: she needs to be able and willing to try and accept and adjust to as much, as many, as varied a sexual viewpoint, position, experience as a person can do. Other than that, she can be whatever she wants or needs to be....In fact, let me share with you a description of some of the women in my life with whom I have had some kind of extended intimate relationship. I've had many single or weeklong trysts with women, so I don't include those in what you are about to read.
"Danielle", the woman I married way back in the late 70s had a great body. Slim, in shape, perky breasts and a pageboy haircut that made her comfortable. Her problem was that she was so afraid of sexual experimentation that for her, a really kinky thing to do was for me to go down on her. I became a teacher for her in this regard and, even though we divorced after eight years, I know her second husband benefited from her intimacy with me far more than he would have, had they met earlier.
"Jeanne", my first and only real romance from show business, was extremely talented and wanting to please. Another slim, leggy woman with smooth skin and lovely facial features. She was very inexperienced and again learned a great deal from our trysts... including being caught by the local police au natural with me in the high school parking lot (the stock theatre was in a small town in Indiana). She was mortified and didn't pursue the fun with me for the rest of that second summer.
"Katie" was a gorgeous, voluptuous black woman who met my needs perfectly, as I did for her. Thick black hair and breasts to graze on for hours. She was also nearly four inches taller than me. She had the "let's-dive-in" attitude that I dearly love in all people. This was, however, a case of age difference being a catalyst for change (we were 15 years apart, and she had lots of life she wanted to still experience). One of the great fucks of my life for nearly four years. We are still great friends; she now lives in the Big Apple, chasing her dream of being a singer. I'd still fuck her in a heartbeat.
"Anne" was my intellectual equal with an athletic body and Puritanical sexual views. We also lived together four years until her consistency of sexual deprivation (it all had to be her way or no way), coupled with the inevitable growing apart, had us separated both sexually and emotionally. But again, I maintain a solid friendship, as I have with nearly all the women I've know.
Now...here's the physical ideal I want.
I'm 5'7" and love women of all height and weight, so long as care is taken in health and attitude. But for the ideal, I admit to her being around 5'2-5'4. I love breasts -- real breasts with no augmentation, but I would never put any woman down for doing so. Somewhere around 120-130 pounds, so I want her to be physically strong. Love hair of any color, so long as she enjoys me to yank and grab when I want. I am a bit of a stronger partner in bed, so I would want her to be fairly malleable. Very few kinks are unexplored. No jealousy exists between us whatever...she is encouraged to be and chase as many and as much of her desires as she likes, so long as we wake up together, we go to bed together, and we talk about any and all things with open communication. I love a dirty mouth and lots of noise in the bedroom. I love seeing and watching her in the throes of sexual bliss. And she is just as proud to be seen in my presence as I am for her.
Somewhere along the way, this does exists. There are a couple of you out here, friends, who come to the torchlight that I would deeply appreciate experiencing in this regard.
Starting with........:)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
There is no physical ideal I want. I have learnt that however someone looks at first sight will alter as I start to have feelings for them.At which point I wil believe them to be gorgeous.
I do however like a man not to be so well endowed that I can't get his cock in my mouth, as I do like giving blow jobs!
Any more infomation about my desires will have to wait!
BB -- ....until we meet...:)
My sexual ideal is quite simple really. He has to want me as much as I want him, and vice versa. This kind of attraction and common bond transcends any physical attributes for me.
Fex -- As I've shared many times here, the very FIRST thing I want from 'her' is in sharing a similar ATTITUDE on life, love, etc. The rest is, indeed, icing on the cake.
I find it very interesting that you have the ideal of sexual freedom, first and foremost and then like the typical man, you describe your physical ideal, which to me is somewhat hypocritcal unless you take into account that you are more a typical male than you put yourself out to be. I am frankly a litte disappointed that you had to follow up such a great post with the physical ideal.
Anon -- We're only human, and we all have a little bit of the 'typical' in us. If you continue to follow me here, you'll realize that my first and foremost preference (I think I even said it in these comments earlier) is always the ATTITUDE of open, honest communication that I prefer. The fact that I share some physical ideal, I think, in no way denigrates that fact. Hell, I'm just trying to see if anyone responds...I seem to be in a bit of a down cycle here lately. So many thanks for your thoughts.
I think I'd have to agree with Fex. The wanting is the key for me. Ideally, someone--male or female--who is willing to articulate that want and follow through.
I'm greedy, though, and if I really think about it...I want dirty, funny, strong, curious, open...the list goes on and on.
Like Fex and distracted, he has to want me more than anything else... and he has to be able to communicate that need verbally as well as visually. Cos it's no good him feeling it when Im not there and me not knowing is it :) He doesnt have to be a studmuffin but there will be something about him that just draws me. It might be his eyes, his smile, his cute butt, his dimples, his voice... but it will call to me at the most primitive of levels and I will be powerless to resist.
Distracted -- That's not greed, my dear...that's nature!
Cake -- Here is where I admit some disappointment. I can honestly say that I have never received that kind of feeling from someone, even though I share my own with her. I don't think I've ever had anyone feel that way about me. That's why I always felt the need to open my own views up...to attract those very kinds of people.
You are about to make some woman the luckiest thing alive! Ron is top shelf and if I lived closer I'd snatch him up in an instant!
XX
Ron, you are correct when you say that the ideal changes. My ideal has changed over the years, that's for damn sure.
If Jason Lewis came to me, you can bet I'd be on him like white on rice. But that's a fantasy.
My ideal pretty much matches Ron's now. Except for the breasts. I'll take an unenhanced cock, thank you. I want someone that is adventurous, funny, smart and not afraid to live.
I have to agree with a. secret. Ron is a major catch! I'd need to diet some to reach that "ideal" weight :p but I'd snatch him right up if we lived closer.
A.Secret/Nitebyrd -- I need you two women to be my agents!
Ahhh.. You're going to find this cheesy - but my ideal lover is my husband. He's generous yet demanding, makes sure I get off and allows me to languor in sucking him off. He knows me better than I know myself in many ways. Physically, he's quite well endowed and knows how to use his gifts. I can honestly say, without ANY reservation that he is, hands-down the BEST lover I have EVER had. The best part is the love, friendship and fun that allowed me to trust him enough to be this open with him.
Lustus -- You have the ultimate of lovers, then. Exactly what you want and you should be proud!
Sexual ideal...interesting question. Not so much about the physicaly appearance as it is about the connection between two people.
When you connect with someone on all levels...physical..sexual..mental..emotional...spiritual...When they can read your sexual needs and desires without you saying a word...Oh...that is just magic!
And....a gentle and firm spanking doesn't hurt!
Crimson -- So bend over, honey...:)
I know this is months later, but I really liked this post, so I'm commenting ^.^
As a submissive, my sexual ideal is first and foremost, a Dominant, whether it be male or female. Someone that radiates confidence with a predatory gaze, and that absolute certainty of possession. Someone who is not only capable of sharing (I love the group sex), but enjoys initiating those kinky adventures. Someone who pays attention to detail, because the build-up is what makes it for me, not necessarily the penetration itself. And someone who is not only capable of accepting and communicating their desires with me and vice versa, but is open to fulfilling them.
Damn I'm a demanding submissive ;)
Post a Comment