sex forums Torchlight: FINALLY.....Someone Understands....

Thursday, July 17, 2008

FINALLY.....Someone Understands....


THIS, at last, is why I fully intend to keep fucking when I'm ninety! Helen Mirren is attractive, intelligent, creative....and 63 years old!!! ....and yes, you can join me ......:)

11 comments:

nitebyrd said...

She is smart, talented, outspoken and yes, damn sexy at 63. I'm doing what I can to look as good as she does when I'm that age, the rest will be left to genes!

Ronjazz said...

...and I'll come and get you, Byrd...

JRM said...

Damn I hope I look that good at 63! Like nitebyrd, I'm working on it, but mother nature sometimes has her own ideas!

A Sinful Affair said...

I see the picture on television the other night. I am hoping I am that smokin hot when I am that age also!

Ronjazz said...

JRM -- Well...you look smokin' hot now. Don't see that ever changing in my eyes...:)

Sweet...YOU have nothing to worry about. I'm gonna have to leave more comments for you, just to let you know how gorgeous I think you are...:)

Anonymous said...

I will be a happy chick if I look that good at 63...that is for sure!

;-)

Ronjazz said...

CW -- I'm guessing that you won't have many worries on that score...:)

Crazy Charlene said...

hey guy~~i can see i have another blog to explore~~i loolk forward to getting to know ya
~~~glad to have someone who understands~~BGWD~
Charlene

Ronjazz said...

Charlene...come on over anytime, young lady. Quality is always welcome...:)

Crazy Charlene said...

ron~~thanks for reminding me....
"...We all have to take care of each other in the best way we can"
because if we don't nobody will
i appreciate the thoughts you have been giving me, they help and i am thankful

Joanna Cake said...

Helen Mirren is a local heroine and I have been an admirer for years :)