Fearless as I am.....
It was a Sunday morning in January 2003. I had joined a telephone dating service that many of you know, I'm pretty sure. My second phone call affected me to this day...strap it in, folks, here we go....
Her name was Amy. She was a lawyer in the South Loop area in downtown Chicago. She was bright, smart and fun. We talked for a few minutes and then she came out with "So Ron....what do you like in bed?" Oh hell yes....I wanted to make sure that I wasn't being set up or anything, so I said the first erotic, hot thing I could think of: "Well Amy....I'd really love to pull out my cock and fuck you hard in the mouth. One of my favorite things." To my utter surprise: "Oh fuck, I LOVE that!" And we were off.... talking about every possible thing sexual. We were on the phone for about half an hour. Almost getting to phone sex, when she said "Ron...I have this fantasy...." All right, Amy, tell me about it.... "It's my husband's fantasy...."
Husband....Okay....a new wrinkle....I stayed calm... "Okay, honey....where's your husband?" "Oh, he's sitting here with me...."
I paused, determined to get into this but wary of how it's been presented to me.... "All right, Amy, talk to me. What are you looking for?"
"Well, Ron...we're trying to find someone to fuck me while Steve is tied up in a chair, watching."
Steve wants to be tied up. Okay. Now I'm really curious. "It's something he's always talked about and we finally said okay, let's do this."
We talked for a few minutes more and yes....we set a date for the following Thursday. I was doing a play at the time and they had to clear out their schedules...both of them had a small law practice downtown that they shared. Thursday it was. Clear, icy day in January, remember. Sun was just beaming down. Still a bit wary, I knocked on the door of their townhouse on the northside.
The door opened. "RON!! Hi, come on in!" Amy was an absolutely beautiful woman. Around 40. Red hair, about 5'2". Great body. Intelligent and aware of the situation. She took my coat and we sat down and talked a bit. Finally she said "Steve is in the bedroom, and I'm ready for this, how about you?" I boldly took her waist, drew her to me and joked "Let's go, baby". She chuckled...
Steve was in an armchair, already tied up with rope and little bits of ribbon on his wrists and his ankles. He was fully clothed and had a handkerchief gag tied to his mouth. He nodded when I walked in. Amy and I laid down on the bed and felt each other out. Wanting to make sure that this was what she...what they wanted. Some soft conversation. Kissing and cuddling. Steve was just riveted to what he was watching. Amy caught his eye as she said to me "Okay Ron, I'm ready." And she got out of bed, removing her clothes. I took her cue and did the same.
This woman....Oh Jesus....she got back in the bed on her knees and massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples....To this day, I've never seen the length of nipples on any woman that she had -- they proudly jutted out nearly one inch. You could hang things on them, they were that strong and fierce. I threw her back on the bed, wanting to enjoy this woman as much as time would allow. She deeply enjoyed just being taken, so that's what I did.I clutched her thick hair in my hand and kissed her face. Her forehead. Her ears and behind, yanking her hair as I pleased, and she was eating it all up...."OHFUCK....STEVE, YOUSEETHIS, STEVE???" I shoved my tongue into her mouth, which surprised her for some reason. I kissed and Frenched her with intense passion....she smelled like pine needles, believe it or not, and I reasoned that there was some sachet in the bedroom somewhere. She was vocal and noisy and I'm immediately thinking "Why this guy? Why not me?" I worked my way down the nape of her neck to her breasts....those damned nipples were hard as steel, I swear to you.... And Amy was revelling in each move, occasionally crying out with her husband's name, making sure, it seemed, that he was not being left out. I was pretty physical and even a bit rough with her tits, but the more I did so, the more she got into it and actually began to orgasm from such treatment. Again I thought "Why doesn't this man do this for her???" As I enjoy myself, I slapped her tits around as I did what I wanted with them. More and more noise, hotter and more profane now. I started nibbling and biting on her tits and worked my way down to her stomach, not letting up one bit. Then all the way across her waistline. Finally to her pubic bone....where I stopped. Amy looked at me hesitantly. I grabbed an ankle and an arm and briskly turned her over. She hiked her ass into the air. I slapped it hard, really hard. She screamed in lust and I shoved her back down on the bed. I pinned her with my own body, lifting her hair from the back of her neck.....and I began again that same lusty trail from her neck downward. Onto her shoulders, being firm and constant in my attention. My right hand pushed her face, her head into her pillow and she loved it, every moment. I got to the small of her back and lingered there a while, right above her ass. I slapped it again -- THWACK!! I started biting it and kneading it and spread her cheeks, tonguing her opening...."OHSHIT! I'VE NEVER FELT THAT!!!" And fortunately for me....it made her cum AGAIN. Wow, this man Steve had no idea what he had in Amy, a fucking little tiger.... Again I grabbed a thigh and an arm and roughly turned her over again....I wanted some of that pussy, which was already wet and soaked the comforter on top of the bed. I hiked her legs over my shoulders.....I thrust my face into that waiting promise.... and you would have thought that heaven had opened up....Literally within seconds of me flicking her clit, using both sides of my tongue to make her feel it harshly.....
"OOOHHHHHOOOHHHHOOHHHFFFFUUCCCKKKK!!!!"
A rapid torrent of Amyjuice got me so quickly, I choked a bit and laughed. Not moving myself at all and continuing my fun. Amy grabbed my head and held on.
Suddenly I hear something behind me. I pulled my face away from her cunt to see.....And it was Steve...... The man was crying. CRYING. All tied in the chair, watching wide-eyed in one moment ..... now he had trails of tears and some labored breathing.....Amy was really surprised. I am a professional actor, my friend, you couldn't make that up. But from her own clouded gaze, she looked at Steve and, not moving it from his eyes, said to me quietly:"Please don't stop now."
So I did it. Threw myself back into her pussy with abandon. She held on and kept cumming and cumming for a good ten minutes or so. Frankly I was pretty proud of myself. And Steve, well....he was bawling like a young boy. I had to stop. She got up out of bed after recovering, as I grabbed my clothes and went to the living room. I put my clothes on and waited on the couch for her to come out.
A few minutes later, Amy came out with a man's shirt on. "Oh my God, Ron.....I honestly had no idea that was going to happen. I am so sorry." I said to her "How could you know, Amy? Maybe Steve got a little more than he bargained for. In any case, Amy, I think it's probably best that I just go home." She nodded and got my coat. She walked me to the door. When we got there, she turned me around and kissed me. Licking my face of her taste. It was hot and nice. As we broke, she said "You know, Ron.... When he said he wanted this, I was pretty skeptical. Now....well, I think I wanted it more than HE did!" We hugged and I whispered in her ear "Amy, you just take care of yourself." She said right back "My God, what a fun time we could have had." I kissed her forehead and left.
Now I'm not sure exactly what happened.... There may have been another agenda there to which I was not privy. And I never saw Amy or Steve again.... All I can tell you is that it began an enjoyable experience on the phone line with lovers and friends of all kinds. Which eventually led me to blogging and to you....:)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
phew! another hot adventure.
beats my conversation with the guy i later ended up marrying that I met via a dating agency, he lay on the floor and moaned about his bad back!!!What's scary is I agreed to meet him after that.LOL
xx
Fire Byrd, you are a naturally compassionate soul.
Seeing that, or experiencing that, is a flood of emotions that I don't think anyone can adequately describe.
~ Joy ~
Damn, Ron. Some of the events in your life play out just like one of my fantasy stories. Only yours are real, and mine are just my imagination. I'm in awe...
Joy -- It affected me more than I thought it would as time passed.
Fex -- I think it's a matter of getting involved, of putting yourself IN those situations. I have a propensity for doing so...
All I can say is...wow. That was intense. Incredible story, Ron.
You have to be careful with cuckolds, LOL. No one was tied up, but I did have a wife get angry after SHE orchestrated the entire event... the event being her husband fucking me until I could barely walk.
When the participating partner gets more passionate with a stranger, it *really* bothers the voyeur. Perhaps that's why he got upset.. watching his wife enjoy another man more than she has him? Just a thought.
CW -- And oh, how I wish that I could have spent time with her again...:)
Aiko -- ...which then begs the question "Why would you then put yourself in that position?" My guess is that he did, indeed, bite off more than he could chew.
Be careful what you wish for, eh? Damn that is a talented tongued!!! ;)
Ahhhhh to be you for just one day. Dream cum true.
XX
JRM -- I do my best...:)
A.Secret -- We talk a lot about our histories here, my dear. My recent months have been pretty solo...ALWAYS trying to rectify that...:)
jrm said it ~ Be careful what you wish for.
Ron, I'm going to think that her husband was crying because he realized that he wasn't as talented as you. ;)
It's entirely possible that the fantasy was more appealing than the reality to her husband. Some people do indeed bite off more than they can chew-- I've had the bruises to prove it ;) Talk at you later!
Nitebyrd...one of these days...:)
Aiko -- That's what I believe. There was too strong a dynamic there that made me think other forces at work.
It reminds me of a story I should blog about. My husband's threesome. Yeah, you heard that right...
wow, reading this made me want to have a hot adventure with you...
Post a Comment