sex forums Torchlight: Wants and Needs

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wants and Needs

Just one quick hello to all and a blanket statement:

DAMN, I WANT SOME PUSSY!!!

....lol....one of those days, friends...

16 comments:

Kyra said...

What a coincidence, cuz damn I want some cock!

Anonymous said...

I think it must be something with the planetary alignment or the stars or something, because I'm right there with both of you, Ron and Kyra. What's a girl (or guy) to do besides take the afternoon off and hijack an innocent bystander? :)

Anonymous said...

And I either need a nice hard dick or a scratching post.

Unfortunately, it's not just one of those days... that's an everyday thing.

Anonymous said...

There isn't enough sex to keep me happy these days either. You are so not alone on this one.

Distracted said...

Um..heellloooo!?! There must be something in the water. The want/need list is full of exactly that for everyone I know. If we could only be together in the same place at the same time....

Ronjazz said...

Kyra/Fex/Cat/CW/Distracted -- One at a time, ladies. Kyra, spread your legs. Fex, down here between mine. Cat, take those nail and scratch me. CW, slather that cunt with my right hand. Distracted, on your knees while I fistfuck you with the other.

Ready, ladies....CUM!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Mother of all that's right.

Very nice.

Riff Dog said...

Hey, don't look at me! You're going to have to get a lot more beers in me than this!

Ronjazz said...

lolol....Don't you worry, Dog. I'll get you on guard duty with a sweet blonde, how's that?

nitebyrd said...

Aw, Ron! I so wish I could help.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind being a distraction for RiffDog while I scratch you, if you don't mind.

A. Secret said...

Got your blond right here baby. Scooch over I'm cumming in.
XX
PS to Fex...I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

My, my, my.

Ronjazz said...

Nitebyrd -- You get on your knees and rub your clit while we all get off looking at your hot pussy being rubbed raw...:)

Cat -- Go get it, honey. Enjoy yourself...:)

A. Secret -- Now you KNOW I have room for you...start with moving behind me and rubbing those tits on my back...:)

NE -- You wanna watch?

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the thought of playing with you both.

Fire Byrd said...

I'm bored playing with myself and would really like to play with someone else right now. Pity your so far away Ron.
x