sex forums Torchlight: Still Challenging

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Still Challenging

To those of you who are interested....thank you for the moral support. Yes, I do have a place to go, but not until the weekend. You discover in crisis who your friends are, and I have discovered that a very few of those friendship seeds have truly taken root. But I'm still here. I slept in my car with Jake the dog last night and am sitting outside a coffeeshop, where I can tap into the Wifi feed....Never thought I'd be in this position as this point in my life. I have been totally embarrassed to share this with people and afraid of their reaction. But as I have shared with you ad nauseum, you are no good to anyone until you can first take care of yourself. I just want to get to Friday. Don't yet have all the cash I need, but you never know.

I hope that you all are taking care of each other in the process. I've never asked this of anyone in my entire life, but I am asking now for a small token of support from the universe. Just get me to Friday.

4 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Check your email.

Fire Byrd said...

OH hon, it's nearly here. Hope you've got the funds together.
And Jake and you are hanging on in there.
xx

nitebyrd said...

Stopping by to see how things are going? Are you okay today? Tomorrow (Thank the Gods!) is Friday.

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is Friday!!

:-) I hope you are okay.