My own best time sexually is in the morning.
It's probably a bow to the fact that getting older makes you pace yourself more, but I just know that about myself. My own physical functioning is rested, more alert, more responsive. My own orgasm is more satisfying, I can tell you. Now as I say that, it doesn't mean that I only will fuck in the mornings...on the contrary. It simply is an observation on my own performance.
You want whatever you want anytime of the day, you just say so. If I can't offer it at that precise moment, I'll turn to another way to satisfy you...and if for some inane reason I can't do it, then I'll find for you someone who can. You ladies just remember that your own pleasure, your own satisfaction will come, I promise. It's not submissive or dominant or anything like that.
But it is filled with love and respect. That ALWAYS comes first for me. And for you, if I have anything to say about it.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
This was a great way to start the day. I'm glad you're a morning person. :)
I like a fuck before sleep.That is the time for all the sexual antics that two people need, all the down dirty raunchy stuff.
But waking up is the time for making love. That gentle coming together of two warm bodies who have been there all night moving through an elaborate ballet of sleep. That cuddle that extends into love as the touching of each other becomes more fervent. The passion of that time cannot be beaten, the closeness of being together.
I'll take it in the morning, right before bed, and once in the middle of the night! Of course, not while I'm working 8-5, but I can dream, can't I?
I take it in the afternoons, mornings, evenings. Whenever we can! Although the evenings seem to be the more playful times for us.
Fex...and good morning to you, too!
FB -- To be perfectly honest, I would love to be jump right in there with you, for you, on you... just about anytime of the day...
Red -- You'd BETTER keep dreaming!
ASN -- Whenever it works is the best time...:)
Thank you for stopping by my blog...I personal love a good morning romp! But I am a freak and love afternoon and evening romps just as equal ;)
Anytime, anyplace of COURSE..but a good morning fuck is the best way to wake up, stretch those muscles, get the senses all charged and ready to face to day. Plus, it gives you something smile secretly about the rest of the day. :)
I am a willing partner darn near anytime. No surprise there, I know.... It's just been a matter of finding someone else willing at the same time!
At that conference last year, I learned that SC can't cum in the morning, no matter how, uhm, hard he tries. And he moved my hand off his cock in the middle of the night. So, I think I know what life with him would be like....
I've been warned by Ranger that once I go to the bathroom in the morning, I'm fair game. So, I go early.... ;o)
Post a Comment